2023 is all in my favour and those who love that clean and natural makeup look but bold when it comes to lashes. One of the most significant beauty trends for 2023 is glowing skin with a flush of colour on cheeks, minimal contour almost close to nothing, fluffy brows and long thick lashes. Clean makeup looks have been one of my all-time stable looks so I’ve mastered to achieve the looks. There are some pretty new launches and some of my best stable beauty products that will help you achieve the look.
Base (foundation, Concealer, Setting Spray and Powder)
As a natural beauty lover, I love clean and lightweight foundations, especially CC Creams and tinted moisturizers to get that look. You have to keep in mind that you will need to cover any imperfections with a corrector or a concealer to achieve a flawless look. Here are my favourite ones:
- Huda Beauty GloWish Multidew Vegan Skin Tint Foundation is the latest launch for 2023 and it’s a super hit formula. I love that the formula is clean, fragrance-free and infused with skincare benefits. The coverage is light with a very lovely radiant finish and wears beautifully over sunscreen. It blends seamlessly on the skin.
- YSL NU Bare Look Tint Foundation (reviewed here) is a sheer to medium coverage infused with hyaluronic acid that fresh and dewy finish skin. It evens out the skin and gives that no-makeup look you always desire.
- Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint (reviewed here) was probably one of my most used tinted moisturizers in 2022. It has light coverage but covers everything you need to cover and creates that smooth finish skin. I’ve shared a natural tutorial using the same product on my Instagram Reel.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Sheer Foundation (reviewed here) is another one that I like to wear to create a no-makeup makeup look. It’s sheer but adds a lovely radiance to the skin. I love that this caries SPF 20.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Light Revealer Natural Skin Illuminator is another stable of mine. I do find the entire tinted moisturizer collection from Laura Mercier quite impressive and will offer you that smooth and natural finish but I find the Revealer Natural Skin gives that nice glow that is perfect for summer days.
When it comes to concealers and correctors I like to use those with better coverage but light in texture. I have got a full post on best correctors shared in this POST. And many of these concealers come in correcting shades as well.
- Armani Luminous Silk Face and Under-Eye Concealer are one of the best hydrating and luminous concealers that covers everything while it looks fresh and light on the skin. fully reviewed here.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of my all-time favourite and stable formulas. It’s one that you can’t go wrong with, its matte finish finishes the skin seamlessly.
- Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Full Coverage Concealer is one of the best long-wearing concealers that finishes the skin flawlessly. It’s lightweight and doesn’t add any texture to the skin. You can find the full review here.
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Buildable Coverage Crease Proof Concealer (fully reviewed here) is the best full coverage and hydrating concealer I’ve tried by far. I love that it stays in place and doesn’t emphasize the fine lines at all.
- Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring 24H Hydrating + Radiant + Correcting Creamy Concealer is a new launch of 2023 and a hybrid concealer that is full coverage and is hydrating and lasts all day long. Find full details on this post.
Powders are not in huge trend as they add more texture but during summer time it is essential to set the makeup in place – I’ve got a few favourite powders that don’t add texture nor dry out the skin as well as sharing my favourite setting sprays.
- Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder is an all-time stable that not only sets the foundation in place but also offers an airbrush finish to the skin. I wear Voile Rosé but their shade range is quite impressive and goes with all skin tones.
- Guerlain Météorites Illuminating Powder Pearls is a loose setting powder that offers skin that luminous finish while it sets the makeup in place. I love that it does everything for the skin, from correcting to setting the foundation and giving that nice glow.
- Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder is my trusted powder that doesn’t dry out the skin while setting the foundation in place. I love to use it with my damp beauty sponge and it will give me the most beautiful skin. This one is a good one for touch up as it acts like a foundation and corrects the foundation throughout the day.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Powder & Setting Spray are so good!!! it sets the makeup in place and looks fresh all day long.
Blush & Bronze
2023 is filled with new blush launches, there is a blush explosion in the beauty market both in liquid and powder form. I have a full blog post sharing some pretty pink blushes but here are a few formulas I am loving the most.
- Nars Afterglow Liquid Blushes are the best lightweight and most beautiful formula I love. The entire range is beautiful and here I shared some of my favourite shades in my recent beauty Post.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizing Cream blushes are been one of my all-time favourites for their effortless finish and easy application method. they’re also infused with skincare benefits. Find full reviews on this Post.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush is one of the best formulas when it pigments and finishes, fully reviewed here.
- Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick has been my on-the-go easy contour for a perfect sculpted look with amazing lasting power. You can find details and a full review on this post.
- The Bobbi Brown Skin Concealer Stick is another favourite one to create a sculpted look with amazing blending ability, I love it in the shade Expresso. Reviewed here.
- The Makeup by Mario SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancer is an easy-on-the-go bronzing product that blends beautifully without leaving any harsh lines and melts into the skin. You can find the full review here.
- Guerlain Terracotta Sunkissed Natural Bronzer is the most beautiful bronzer that gives skin that sunkissed glow and it is a perfection. Fully reviewed here.
Brow & Eye Essentials
When it comes to brows and eyes, it’s easy and natural looking with maximum volume and length to the lashes and brows. When it comes to my brows, I have good brows that only need simple grooming.
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel is what I love for everyday wear. It is easy and sets brows in place and adds enough colour.
- Diorshow OnSet Brow Gel is also a perfect one that gives brows nice colour and sets them into place.
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil is a perfect pencil to fill in the brows perfectly.
- Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara is my all-time favourite mascara. It is one that gives lashes everything from volume to length.
- It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara is another favourite of mine and offers a good volumizing and lengthening effect with great lasting power. They recently introduced their waterproof formula but I haven’t tried it yet.
- My latest obsession is with the Givenchy Volume Disturbia Mascara and it really is one of the best mascaras that works amazingly. I love the applicator – it separates the lashes and coats them beautifully. Find a full review of this post.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Inks Easy Ergonomic Liquid Eyeliner Pen is the best eyeliner. I am obsessed, with the lasting and finish it offers.
- Nars Climax Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is one of the liners that give that gel liner look and finish. I find the tapered applicator makes it easy to apply and offers that sleek wing look.
- Huda Beauty’s Creamy Kohl Longwear Eye Pencil is the best pencil liner that offers the best lasting power and pigment that is smudge-proof.
- GXVE Line It Up Clean 24-Hr Gel Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner is another best soft and long-lasting formulas I’ve tried lately and I am obsessed with it.