I’ve been requested mostly to share my curly hair routine. My hair care routine is quite simple and I’ve shared it quite frequently in my previous hair routine posts. My hair care loves remains the same, I don’t like to change much unless I feel there is a need. You can find some popular hair posts on Current Hair Care Loves, & Current Hair Routine.
On days I like to keep my hair looking natural, I enhance those curls. I don’t have super curly hair, it’s mostly wavy with tight curls and lots of frizz!! I do use a curl hair collection to help those curls look more defined. Lately, I’ve been using the Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine collection that I’ve been impressed.
I personally don’t like to use conditioner and most of the time I like a very hydrating mask instead that I find extra nourishment to my hair and helps with frizz. Here are a couple of my favourite hair masks I use frequently:
- Orbie Moisture & Control Deep Treatment Hair Mask has been one of the stables in my hair care routine for the past couple of years. It’s designed for curly hair and really helps to smooth and add moisture to the hair.
- dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Masque is a classic hair mask. It not only helps with moisture, but it also helps intelligently repairs hair, restoring the condition of the hair’s cuticle.
- Kerastase Genesis Anti Hair-Fall Fortifying Mask is yet another favourite one for its repairing and nourishing features.
- Fable & Mane HoliRoot Repairing Hair Mask is a new favourite that really adds hydration. It’s infused with coconut cream, mango butter, and banana helps with hydration, smoothes and improves strength.
Shop My Favorites
I always love to finish my hair with good hair oil, it helps with frizz and adds shine and there are only a couple of hair-finishing oils that do wonders for my hair. Some days I like to mix my hair oil with good/favourite hair creams I am going to share below.
- Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil is a classic hair oil and I’ve been using it for more than 18 years.
- Orbie Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil is an excellent but expensive product with a little thicker texture than others.
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hydrating Hair Oil Serum is my all-time favourite for the nice shine it adds and its lightweight texture that I can use all year long.
- I love the Kerastase Resistance Heat Protecting Leave-In Treatment for Damaged Hair to mix with my hair oil to calm down frizzy hair.
Shop My Favorites