Urban Decay cosmetics launching a new eyeshadow palette Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette (C$55 for twelve shades) today. These twelve shades are brand new shades that’s coming out with a very silky mattes and smooth satins to microfine shimmers and playful glitters. We all loved our original Naked palette and at some point I knew it will make a come back. The original Naked Palette was a game changer for sure but looking at this you can clearly see that Urban Decay Cosmetics redefined neutral once again with a little pop of color. I’m a huge fan of all Naked Eyeshadow Palettes and I won most of them. I usually wear warm tone eyeshadow, it really goes well with my complexion. This Naked Reloaded Palette has a very good mix of neutral and warm shades which can be layered beautifully.
Closer Look at the Palette:
- Bribe is a warm ivory shade with matte finish
- Barely Baked is a soft golden metallic
- Retro is a nice bright peach color that comes in matte finish
- Burn is a nice copper burgundy in metallic finish
- Dreamerweaver is a nice cool brown with iridescent micro shimmers
- Bucked is a warm brown in matte finish
- Blur is a light nude in matte
- Angel Fire is a pale rose gold with iridescent micro shimmers
- Reputation is a beautiful deep rose gold with iridescent micro shimmers
- End Game is a deep chocolate-brown in matte
- Distilled is a bronze metallic
- Boundaries is a nice warm terracotta in matte finish
I find the first six shades are very trendy and works as a good accent shade and the lash six shades are my favorite, I can live with those shades all year-long. You can really create many different looks from soft day glam to more like a sultry looks. I’m loving the combination and different texture in shades. The packaging is nice and carries the same iconic frame but without a brush, it comes in a flap fabric packaging which I’m not sure how it will behave after a while. The combination of the colors are quite nice, I also found the panes are bigger on the sides and gets smaller. It’s very practical for the fact that you can dip your bigger crease brushes easily for layering the shadows while the darker shades are meant for detailing while using smaller eyeshadow brushes.
I don’t find any resemblances between the Naked palette and this one except both carries the shades Bucked which is a very nice warm shade. The Palette is really for every one who loved to play with neutral shades, and a perfect palette while you’re on the go. I carry many palettes with almost same shades but I love this palette carries a shade patter which it gets easier to layer the shades. If you look closely to the palette and go by 3 shades, it makes it easily for your to focus on your color scheme and create your look.
Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette provided and courtesy of Urban Decay Cosmetics.