O.P.I just introduced their Holiday Collection and, I think the collection is just too gorgeous. The OPI Holiday 2020 Collection: Shine Bright was in collaboration with Swarovski, which happens to be one of my favorite jewelry brands. The collection is all about bright glitz and glamorous shades and colors that bump up your nail game this season. Some of the glittery shades are unique and carry that perfect spark that shines well under the lights.
O.P.I polishes always have good lasting power on my nails, probably one of the polishes that last the longest since my hands are constantly in the move. I do use the topcoat to protect my polish and to add extra shine and that super glossy finish. They do come off nicely from nails with any good nail polish remover.
Here are the full swatches of the collection side by side.
- This Gold Sleighs Me is a perfect bright gold that is perfect for day and night nails with some shimmers.
- This Shade is Ornamental is a fresh and sweet velvety rose pink shade that really picks up the mood.
- Gingerbread Man Can is a perfect nude color that can you can wear easily any time of the year, love this soft brown with shimmers.
- Dressed to the Wine one of my all time favorite color. This is a perfect color to more glam to your nail tips.
- Let’s Take an Elfie how darling! this is probably that IT shade you need to wear this season. This is that gorgeous shimmery violet-purple nail polish shade.
- Merry in Cranberry this is one of the hottest shade in this collection. Something for those who likes to wear hot fuchsia shade.
- Red-y for Holidays you can definitely can not go wrong with a perfect red color. Yet this one is just that perfect velvety red with perfect amount of blue under tone.
- Puttin on the Glitz pure love for this color that consists of very unique dark grey glitter that makes the polish even more long-lasting.
- Naughty or Ice? this is a gorgeous champagne long-lasting nail polish shade that carries shimmers so nice you’ll want to paint your nails and check them twice.
- Heart and Coal – I don’t wear too much sparkles yet this one is my favorite this season. Its a nice black glitter nail polish shade that elevates all your festive party looks.
- Snowfalling for You is one of my top favorite shade in this collection and its a darling color that I can wear all year long. It carries a nice pearlescent finish.
I have teamed up with the O.P.I to give one of Million Idole readers and followers the whole collection to try. You can find all the details on Million Idole Instagram page.
I absolutely adore the whole collection, I think there is something for everyone to love and wear this holiday season. There are quite some beautiful bundles and value sets that make it perfect for gifting and I’ve linked some of my favorite ones below for your to shop.
Press sample provided and courtesy of O.P.I.