As Mother’s day is approaching, this year I had in my mind to get my mother a nice SPA time with me along with some fresh flowers and a date night as I think she would be happier. But as we’re under a lockdown and stay home order, things look different but here I have a round-up of some Luxury Gift Ideas for you!
- Fragrance gifting is luxurious but can be tricky because it is very personal. I find Aerin makes the most feminine scents that any woman would love to have in their collection. Aerin Ikat Jasmine is a very classic fresh floral scent with key notes of Tuberose Fleur, Jasmine Egypt Infusion, Honeysuckle. It’s a fragrance that can be layered easily with all other scents to make it your own.
- Makeup gifting is another tricky one but if you know your mother especially knows what makeup or colours she likes then there will be ease. Guerlain just introduces their KissKiss Shine Bloom Lipstick Balm line and it’s GORGEOUS! It is 3-in-1 lipstick (lip balm, treatment and lipstick). It’s lightweight with hyaluronic acid that adds a high shine finish. There are quite a number of beautiful shades to chose from. I also find liquid eyeshadows are quite interesting and Armani Beauty Eye Tint Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeshadow are the best cream shadows.
- Nest New York home Scents are a luxurious option that you can pair with a nice bouquet of flowers. At the moment the new Wild Mint & Eucalyptus collection is one of the most additive home scents. Reviewed here.
- Skincare is my favourite but again can be tricky, but one thing that you can’t go wrong with is sheet masks. I just discovered the Knesko Nano Gold Repair Collagen Face Mask is AMAZING! At the same time, Shiseido also introduced their Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Face Masks which are quite nice.
I also find products like Sulwhasoo’s First Care Activating Serum + La Prairie’s Skin Caviar Liquid Lift Serum are a must-have in any women’s skincare routine.
- Small fashion pieces are always fun, I don’t think anyone would object to receiving the Chloe Logo Slide Saandle, Canvas hand-crafted silk scarves are just lux and gorgeous. Tory Brush Mini Lee Radziwill Leather Bag is on everyone’s bucket list.