With all the time we have right now at home, amp-up your skincare routine by trying out these amazing sheet masks that will target much more of your skin concerns. I’m a huge lover for sheet masks and it definitely helps a lot with skin’s hydration level, texture and fine lines. Here are some that are my absolute favorite that you need to try:
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask ($16 each) is designed for all sing texture especially for dry skin and combination skin. Its formulated with botanical oils and extracts for an amazing dewy glow finish. It targets dryness, fine lines and wrinkles as well uneven texture.
- Lancôme Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Double-Wrapping Cream Face Mask ($20 each) is cream based sheet mask that immediately looks after loss of firmness and elasticity. Its double wrapped and coated with 20 grams of cream that fights all skin of aging from fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture. Its designed for all skin texture including oily skin types.
- Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Mask ($79 for 5) is a super intensive and glow boosting sheet mask that literally hydrates skin. Its infused with antioxidant-rich green tea and soothing honey as well as its formulated with JAUM Balancing Complex™ which replenishes essential moisture for soft, smooth and hydrated skin.
- Instytutum Sheet Mask ($69 for 5) is hydrolyzed collagen mask that is formulated with (TCD) technology which is highly effective ingredient. It really moisturizes skin and refines pores while it restores elasticity of skin. It immediately hydrates and adds a nice healthy glow to the skin.
- Farmacy Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Hydrating ($8 each) is a coconut water infused sheet mask with ultra hydrating hyaluronic acid and cucumber extract that offers a more healthier and glowing skin. Its designed for all skin texture and is great for dryness and loss of firmness and elasticity.