Urban Decay Cosmetics brings the most beautiful and unbelievably gorgeous eyeshadow palettes of all time. Yet this time they have introduced an Elements Eyeshadow Palette (C$65) with 19 mystical and never seen beautiful shades that comes in spans space. The palette is inspired by the elements like Air, Earth, Fire and Water shades that includes 19 new multidimensional pigments that includes bright mattes, holographic shimmers and molten metallics. The shades are more on the bolder side but still very wearable. I’m not a huge fan of gem shades but I found the shades really perform well. Pigment is highly intense and with a very smooth finish. The shades layer beautifully together and you can create many different looks with this palette. The compact itself ultra sleek-looking, and travel friendly.
Colors in Palette Includes:
- DREAM WEAVER – is a bright pink matte
- EGO – is a soft pinkish-purple with blue micro-shimmer
- HEAVY WATER – is a gorgeous bright metallic teal
- SAPPHIRE DREAM is also a bright navy blue metallic
- ELECTRIC AIR – is a beautiful pinkish silver with iridescent micro-glitter
- ANTIDOTE – is a soft warm nude
- SECRET KEEPER -is a bright green satin with gold shift
- EARTH BOUND – is a forest green satin with tonal micro-shimmer
- ELEMENTAL -is a beautiful sienna matte
- VOLCANIC – is a beautiful bronze metallic
- LIONESS – is a smoky burgundy satin with bronze sparkle
- FIRE STARTER is a deep red with gold micro-shimmer (probably one of my favorite shades in the palette)
- SILVER BURN – is a smoky purple with pink iridescent sparkle
- TECTONIC – is a nice chocolate brown with iridescent micro-sparkle
- HEX REMEDY- is a bright purple with iridescent sparkle
- FOOL’S GOLD – is a metallic gold with tonal sparkle
- FORTUNE TELLER – is a metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift
- MOON ROCK – is a metallic copper with iridescent sparkle
- LUNA – is a white shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle
The shades are smooth and feels silky and velvety, especially the shimmery and metallic ones. The staying power is quite amazing and the shades does flake nor fades. The shimmers are my favorite, the texture and finish is beautiful. Although I don’t wear bright shimmery shades but I actually loved these sparkly shades. I haven’t noticed any fall outs when I applied on the lids using a fluffy brush especially if you have a nice eyeshadow primer on – You can wear it dry or wet for more intense finish. The palette is detailed with crystal like case and orb inspired compact that gets into your bag easily. It comes in a large stand mirror for easy application.
The Element Eyeshadow palette is now available on-line and in store at Sephora and Urbandecaycosmetics.ca. I find the palette makes a good gift especially if you know they are into makeup, the palette carries a variety of different shades and textures that pleases any girl.
Press sample were provided and courtesy of Urban Decay Cosmetics.