My First Holiday Gift Guide round up for this year is right here! This blog post will give you an overall idea on what to look for this holiday season. This post will carries a verity of different series of gift guide for your loved ones, plus I have added quite some home items just in case you’re not sure about their beauty taste. The price range varies depending on your budget. Happy Holiday Shopping!
There are quite some new releases and amazing launches this year especially for this season, and many are in my must have lists while I have included some of the staple beauty items that we can not go wrong with them any time of year.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Palette
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Anastasia’s Sultry Eyeshadow Palette
- Bar Of Gold Palette
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
- Huda Beauty The Nude Palette
- Nars Orgasm Infatuation
- Eight Inch Sensor Mirror With Brightness Control
- Givenchy Le Vernis Sparkeling Nail Polish In Cosmic Night
- Tom For Lip Color
- Blitz Trance Lipstick
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask
- Tata Harper Reparative Moisture
- Mia Smart 3-in-1 Connected Sonic Beauty Device
Best Value Sets
I find this year there are some amazing deals on bundles and value sets, I have ordered myself quite some of these value sets. They are great for your self or as a gift as well as you can mix and match them to create some amazing beauty and skincare gifts this Holiday season.
- Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lips
- Sephora Favorites Lashstash
- Too Faced Under the Christmas Tree Breakaway Face & Eye set
- Sephora Collection Ready to Roll Brush Set
- Fresh Sugar Jetsetter
- BECCA x Chrissy Teigen Glow Recipe Kit
- Fresh Mask For Miles Set
- Charlotte’s Beauty Universe Collection
- Benefit Glow For It
when it comes to skincare bundles the way we do it. These skincare value sets are amazing with a great price ranges. I have test myself most of these skincare products and are on my must have list all them time. Again its a great idea to mix and match the products to get most out of these gift sets.
- La Mer Merry Little Miracles
- Laneige Sleep and Glow Set
- Peter Thomas Mask Frenzy
- Eve Lom The Award Winner
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Holiday Kit
- Ole Henrikson Glow Brightly Radiance Boosting Super Set
- Drunk Elephant Rescue Party Kit
- Tatcha Skincare For Makeup Lovers Obento Box
Fragrance for Her & Him
Fragrance is the most amazing way to show your love while being on the safe side. I definitely love value sets over the singles ones, I love to carry my favorite fragrance while on the go and these value sets give you that opportunity to get what you love in full and mini size.
- Burberry Brit For Him Gift Set
- Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille Eau De Parfum
- Armani Acqua de Gio Absolut
- Saugage Eau de Toilette Gift Set
- Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 3-Piece Set
- Victoria Secret Best of Mini Mist Gift Set
- Aerin Hibiscus Palm
- Joy By Dior
- Jo Malone Cologne Collection
- Prada Candy FLoral
I’m a huge sucker for hair care products and hair tools, I’m very religious when it comes to hair care products and tools. If I like some think I stick with it all the time. Down below are some of the hair care items that I love.
- Amika Smooth Criminal Holiday Set
- Slip Beauty Sleep To Go
- Sisley Paris Precious Hair Care Oil
- Twirl Trio Convertible Curling Iron
- Shu Uemura Urban Moisture Hydro-Nourishing Double Serum
- Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask
- Sephora Favorites Best Of Hair
- Moroccan Oil Ultimate Moisture Favorites
I have gone through days where my brain was jammed when it comes to gifting. Home warming items are quite amazing and I think every one really appreciate it. Home Fragrance and candles are always my go to gift idea when it comes to home gifting.
- Japonica Pedestal Candle Set
- Brass Inlay Marble Cutting Board
- Cuddle Up Faux Fur Throw Blanket
- Pure & Natural 3-Pack Essential Oils
- Gilded Muse Collection’ Candle
- Ogham Mixed Set of 4 Lead Crystal Double Old Fashioned Glasse
Hope you all enjoy these gift guides, most of the items are now on sale. And if you like some thing I would highly recommend to get it before it’s gone, this post was supposed to go live a week ago which most of your probably know – I had some issues with my web browser which finally its all good now. I will be sharing some more holiday beauty posts with you all here, stay tune for that and wishing every one a very Happy Holidays ahead.