All with new beauty launches happing right now here are 10 beauty products that I think you need to try this season. Although as a beauty blogger its hard to pick top 10 but I have really narrow down my beauty picks for you all to come up with best in new launches.
- Nars Soft Matte Complete Foundation is one of the most amazing base formula I have tried. You can buildup to full coverage or wear it naturally for your every day look, it looks fresh and gorgeous on skin and doesn’t emphasize the pores at all. Fully reviewed here.
- Nars Hot Fix Cheek Palette probably one of the best blush palette for this season. The whole palette is wearable and is abslouly stunning with great formula. Review and swatches are here.
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Setting Spray+ is a perfect base for your foundation as well and it sets and adds lasting power to your makeup look. It really adds a nice plumpness to the skin. Full review is coming soon.
- I have been obsessed with Guerlain Rouge G and Givenchy Le Rouge Deep Velvet Matte Lipsticks , they’re light weight, doesn’t feel dry and with amazing lasting power – Givenchy Le Rouge been reviewed here.
- Shisiedo’s Synchro Skin Correcting GelStick Concealer I recently got to try this new formula best gel formula that is weightless, and crease resistant with amazing lasting power. At the same time if you haven’t tried the Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder then your totally missing on your makeup setting game – click here for full review.
- Giorgio Armani My Way one of the most floral scents that you need to have this season. Its a very classy and luminous scent that is abslouly amazing. Fully reviewed here.
- Many of you know I struggle with dry skin and fine lines around my eye area but the new Glow Recipe Plum Plum Hyaluronic Serum have been helping me with every I need for my dry skin especially during this dry fall days. Full review here.
- Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum been on of the best oil infused serums I have used. Although this was launched earlier this year for spring/summer time but I find this a must have for this time of year. Full review to come.
- I wanted a complete moisturizer that would give me full protection from UV rays. Shiseido Universal Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen is one of the best all in one moisturizer that will keep skin moisturized and carries enough SPF that takes me through my day. Fully reviewed here.
- Oribe Moisture & Control Deep Treatment Hair Masque has been so good to my curly hair. It really conditions and helps with frizz and defines those curls. Reviewed here.
I hope you find this fall roundup helpful. These are some products that I have been loving and already have introduced to my routine. Many of these has already become a must have for me which you’ll find them in later posts.
Do you have a favorite new beauty product this season?