U Beauty’s The Plasma Lip Compound collection has grown over a few years. Today I am sharing a great selection of shades with you on popular request. I have been a huge lover of the formula and its wear; these are not your regular lip balm. The formula is packed with skincare benefits and feels super luxurious on the lips, but yes, they come with a price tag. I have shared my love for the brand and especially for the Plasma Lip Compound over here and on my social media channels over the years.
As many know, I am a minimalist in my beauty routine and am very particular about what I use on my skin. My theory is to get the most out of the products with their maximum benefits and easy application so I can keep up with my skin and beauty routine. The U Beauty’s concept aligns with my theory perfectly.
Right now the collection has 13 shades and today I am sharing 11 shades from the collection with you all here.
Here is a closer look at the swatches:
- Universal is a glossy clear formula that you can wear alone to add hydration and glow or on top of any lip products as a gloss.
- Rose is a pale petal pink and it gives lips that nice fresh flush of colour but more on the transparent side.
- Fawn is a warm tawny beige. This one is pigmented and covers the lips fully, I would say this is a perfect nude gloss.
- Cassis is a rich plum wine shade which I think will look nice on deeper-tone girls.
- Flush is a bitten tango-pink which I would love to wear any time of the year. It is fully pigmented so it covers the lips fully.
- Lady is a warm nude mauve, it is a perfect shade to wear every day. This one has a little more pigment.
- Sunset is a shimmery, toasted caramel – the shimmers make this one very special. It’s slightly transparent, you do see the lip colour under this.
- Orchid is a cool lilac-pink – I adore this one. It offers that nice soft and sweet flush of pink to the lips.
- Poppy is a bright apricot, I see myself wearing this on summer days.
- Fig is a shimmery deep cool plum perfect for fall days or deeper skin girls.
- Sable is a shimmery deep chocolate, definitely beautiful but slightly out of my wear zone.
Two shades I am missing here are:
- Bellini is a champagne coral, it looks vibrant and beautiful.
- Shanghai is a vibrant red and I think is a must-have.
I love the packaging and easy-to-use applicator. I must admit that I am lucky and grateful to have my hands on the collection so I can have them ready in my all bags. But I find the packaging is effortless to fit in any on-the-go bag or makeup bag without any hustle.