There are quite many new beauty launches including makeup and skincare at this time of the year. Most of these beauty launches consist of skincare products.
I have been testing them out for the past couple of weeks and taking the time to observe the results. If you’re someone like me looking for glowy skin then I got you covered. Many of these products will be featured in full details later once I am done with their testing period. So here is my first impression on these newness.
- Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Mask is a nice hydrating and soothing mask that revitalizes skin immediately. I always loved their products for the fact that they work quite amazingly on skin yet know that they’re formulated with some harsh chemicals pulled me away from them for a while but I am happy to say that Kiel’s have heard the voices and now Kiehl’s products are free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates which makes me super happy. This Mask carries that light gel-like texture and adds that nice glow to the skin immediately.
I absolutely love the formula and it’s designed for all skin types especially for those with dryness.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops is a serum that not only hydrates skin yet it adds a nice subtle glow to the skin. I think it’s one of the most amazing launches of the year since many of us are not wearing makeup while this can be used as an amazing alternative any time of the day to add glow and hydration to the skin. When I found Glow Recipe came across a new glowy product – I knew they do it right.
It does look after dryness with a light gel-like texture that goes deep in the skin and adds that glow that comes from within without any glitters or sparkles.
- Lancome Refining Dual Essence Clarifique is an essence that improves skin texture, adds glow, and evens out the skin. This is something I like to get done to my skin during the winter months by adding brightening products to my skincare routine.
Its formulated with a blend of Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid to gently exfoliate the skin and purify for clear skin which been showing amazing results on my skin.
- It Cosmetics Hello Results Wrinkle-Reducing Daily Retinol Serum-in-Cream this is a 2 in 1 moisturizer that combats your aging concerns in one step. Its formulated with encapsulated retinol that will reach 15 layers into the skin’s surface in just 1 hour. This moisturizer looks after your dark spots, wrinkles and improves the skin’s firmness and hyperpigmentation. I started using retinol at the beginning of the year, yet
- Good Molecules Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches are very easy to use and they’re hydrating under-eye masks that work like wonders. My under-eye wrinkles have been getting more obvious as the dryer and cooler weather been approached. Probably I never took eye patches this seriously before but I have been using them for the past two weeks religiously and I have seen a huge improvement.
- Vichy LiftActiv Peptide-C Ampoule Serum Anti Aging Concentrate Are highly concentrated serums that are placed individually to preserve their goodness. I have been really impressed with Mineral 89 serum and very excited to test and try this since many of you wanted some drugstore skincare recommendation.
- Loreal Revitalift 10% Pure Vitamin C Serum for Face, Fragrance-free | Revitalift Triple Power LZR + 7-Day Treatment Replumping Ampoules With 1.9% Pure Hyaluronic Acid | Revitalift Triple Power Lzr anther two items that looked very promising to me and will put it through the testing session to see how it works on my skin. This is still on my testing list since I have already started with the Vichy LiftActiv. It might take me a while till I put out a review post for this.
- Cle de Peau Beaute Radiant Fluid Foundation Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen has been one of the foundations I wanted to try and get my hands on the past year yet finally I got it at the begging of this year. Many of you know I love Cle de Peau Beaute’s complexion products and this is something I was missing on. A full review will come on the blog.
- It Cosmetics Brow Power Filler Volumizing Tinted Fiber Eyebrow Gel something that I am very excited to test. I have been loving my simple everyday makeup no makeup looks and wanting ways to adopt that microblade brows in a natural way. The full review is to come soon.
- Bareminerals Strength & Length Serum-Infused Mascara & Strength & Length Serum-Infused Clear Brow Gel are products that are clean, vegan, and cruelty-free with fortifying plant-based serum. It claims to visibly and instantly make lashes and brow look fuller. I have already started with this and yet my full thoughts and results will come on a full blog post.
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Intimatte Lipstick I have a full review along with the swatches to come for these lipsticks. I am a long time lover of their lipsticks and can’t wait to share everything with you all.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray is one of the items I was super excited about since I absolutely love setting sprays and she does it well when it comes to the complexion, especially when it’s for slightly mid-age makeup products.
- I don’t have much for hair this time of the year yet I am super excited to try the new Kerastase Blond Absolu Overnight Recovery Treatment for Lightened Hair & Fresh Affair Refreshing Fine Fragrance Dry Shampoo. Both are the two items I am testing currently on my hair. I will have a full post on my hair care routine for the winter months that will cover these two along with my own experience with them.