We are in full swing of winter months and driest … At this point, I can only think of ways to bring in any kind of skin and body care products to help my dry, itchy and flaky skin. I have a few new finds and old favourites that are helping me during this season and wanted to with you all.
Bath & Body
- Fresh Beauty Brown Sugar Shower Gel ($33) is something I tried new from Fresh Beauty and is a foaming scented shower gel that comes in their signature brown sugar collection. The formula is nice and nourishing and perfect for the season. It doesnt srtip down the skin nor skin feels flaky and dry. I love using this shower gel after my workouts. It does come in 3 different scents to try.
- Fenty Butta Drop Whipped Oil Body Cream ($52.00) is one I’ve been loving the most for the season. I’ve talked about this quite few times and I am already on my secound jar. It applies like a cream but melts immediatly into oil and gets into the skin wihtout feeling heavy at all.
Hand & Nailtreatments
I am super picky when it comes to hand moisturizers especially when I get to apply more than a few times during the day. I try to carry a hand cream where ever I go and I have one in every handbag (I notice my dry hands while on the go). Here are a few formulas I am loving right now.
- Fenty Hydra’Reset Intensive Recovery Glycerin Hand Mask ($22) is a lightweight overnight hand treatment. Its loaded with hydrating ingredients such as oils, plants extracts and 40% glycerin which brings intense hydration to the skin. It makes your hands look nice and smooth in the morning.
- La Prairie Cellular Hand Cream ($130) is one of my all time favorite formula that I’ve been reaching out constatnly during the season. Its lightweight and gets into the skin immediatly so you don’t have that heavy and slippery feeling. It’s on pricy side but its one that works like wonders on hands.
- Laura Mercier Hand Cream ($29) is my all time favorite hand cream formula that is nourishing with a nice velvety feel into it and great selection of scents that refreshes the mood. They come in value packs for a better price which what I usualy get and lasts all year long for me (I do gift my mother a package during the holiday season). You can still get these limited edition packages – I’ve linked them below for you.
- O.P.I Nail & Cuticle Oil (C$16.95) comes in differnt forms which I constantly use to keep the hard part of my cutticles some what manageable during the winter months.
- L’Occitane – Shea Nail And Cuticle Oil been one of my all time favorite cuticle treatments. Its easy to use and instantly nourishes the cuticles plus you can carry it along in you on the go bag anyhwere.
- HNY Skincare Honey-Lemon hand & Cuticle Salve is another favorite treatment that I’ve been loving recently. The formula is organic and works amazing on nail cuticles and hands with nice fresh lemon scent which is quite pleasenting.
Lip Treatments & Balms
Having dry skin means super dry lips during the winter season. I am pretty simple when it comes to lip products and only a few I love to use.
- Laniege Lip Mask (C$26) is an amazing formula that immeditatly hydrates lips and doesn’t let it with flaky patches in the morning. It’s easy to use and comes in many sweet scents.
- Dior Addict Lip Sugar Scrub (C$44) is my all time favorite on the go lip scruber. It removes any dry patches when you’re on the go, and at the same time it adds plumpness and flush of color to the lips. I’ve been using it for many years now and wouldn’t replace it for any thing else.
- IT Cosmetics Pillow Lips Solid Serum Lip Gloss (C$38) is one new favorite formula that I love to carry with my all the time. The formula is super nourishing and gives lips that high shine gloss finish and flush of color that you need. I love wearing it in Wink which is a soft coral shade.
- Eos Lip Balms (C$4.49) they just introduced some newly fresh scents which I’ve been in love with it and its perfect for to carry one in your pockets during this season. I have added one in my kids backpacks and pockets too.
And it’s a wrap! let me know how you are surviving with your dry skin during this time of the year. I would love to find new ways to incorporate it with my routine to manage dry winter months.