I have been testing and loving some of the recent launches for hair, skin, and makeup that many wills or already made an appearance in an individual blog post, yet here is a full look at what I have been testing for the past couple of months. I am very selective on what I use especially with hair and skincare products while I do put out my eyes on the best makeup products as well. Here is a full list of what I have been testing:
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner is one of the best products or best toners I have tried by far. It’s perfect for summertime and I have been obsessed over it. I love to place it in the refrigerator overnight for those super hot days and it feels so soothing once applies in the morning. And at night time it removes all residue that sets on the skin from the environment and makeup.
- Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream is a super luxurious moisturizer that feels silky and works amazingly on dry to normal skin. It feels rich but doesn’t have that heavy feel to it. I find this one is a good one as a transition moisturizer while I feel it’s a bit heavy for hot and humid summer days. Yet if you have super dry skin this would work on summer days for you.
- Laura Mercier’s Nourishing Rose Oil and Illuminating Eye Cream are quite amazing to add extra hydration to the skin. A full review post is coming up very soon. while I have been so impressed with the products that I have my eyes on some of the other skincare products like her cleansing oil and micellar water.
- Jouviance Dream Cream night repair cream-in-mask I have been a long time lover of the brand and got many true tested products. Yet I have been super impressed with this new nightly addition from the brand. The formula is rich in texture yet doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It works on rejuvenating the skin overnight with some highly soothing ingredients. I find the packaging is quite unique and interesting at the same time. I have just started to test it, I will report on its journey soon.
- Avene Soothing Radiance Mask is a super nice and gentle mask. It’s a mask for the times you need a break from everything, yes I mean everything, even skincare – the times you have some kind of irritation where you get that redness or flush that needs time to repair. I find Avene’s ingredient list is quite nourishing and gentle that allows your skin to breathe. This mask nourishes the skin with some amazing soothing ingredients.
- Me! bath Deluxe Bath Bombs are another thing I got to try during this quarantine time. It was one of the ways I felt more relaxed while bathing. The scents are pleasant. I got to try them in two scents Mystic Mermaid and Unicorn Magic, and both are quite lovely.
- Kerastase Genesis Fortifying Blow-dry Fluid is a nice milky formula that provides anti-breakage protection. It hydrates without weighing down the hair. I have been loving it for the fact that I can see how it literally transforms my hair, especially when spending time inside the pool. It adds a nice shine and silky feel to the hair at the same time. It works great with the heating tools as well.
- Joico Zero Heat Air Dry has been a savior for my super frizzy and dry hair for the past couple of months, especially for the days I like to keep them in their natural state. It’s a perfect on the go product
- Kerastase Aura Botanica Beach Wave Texture Spray is one of the other formulas that I have been testing. It’s a texturizing spray that adds softness and waves to hair with a nice glow.
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder is one of the best loose powders I have tried. It’s lightweight and feels like a feather on the skin. Probably one of the powders I can use for the under-eye area, which is literally and almost impossible with any other powder. It comes in with a super soft which makes it super easy to apply with you’re on the go. It really sets the foundation and concealer nicely. It blurs out imperfection and smooths out the fine lines.
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer in Illuminating is becoming my favorite primer that adds a nice subtle glow and keeps the makeup longer, fully reviewed here. Probably the best way to add glow and keep the skin moisturized during the day.