Here are some more newness from OPI this season – the new Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer in 6 Limited Edition colors. These are soft colors with a pearlescent shine that adds a nice finish to the nails. Soft pearlescent shades are always colors I like to wear when I don’t feel colors.
All swatches with two coats. I find you get the full coverage look with three coats.
Neo-Pearl collection is beautiful and these colors really gives some nice vibe on nails especially for those who doesn’t like bold colors. Here is a closer look at all shades.
- Just a Hint of Pearl-ple is a nice soft Purple, I personally love this shade and goes quite well with my skin tone.
- Two Pearls in a Pod is a light gunmetal shade.
- Did You See Those Mussels? is a nice and sweet blue, its perfect for summer days and really pick up mood.
- Shellabrate Good Times! is a soft whitish pearl colors that is absolutely brilliant for all skin tones.
- Shellmates Forever! love pink, then this is for you. This gives such a sweet and cute pinky nails while keeping them to the neutral side.
- Pretty in Pearl is slightly with gold beige under tone that really goes well with olive or golden under tone skin.
Overall beautiful classics that are easy to wear. I find the colors are also very easy to wear for those who hesitate to wear color on their nails. If you want some thing a bit edgy and with more color Just a Hint of Pearl-ple and Did You See Those Mussels? are the most vibrant option that has a summery vibe. While Shellabrate Good Times! and Pretty in Pearl are the classic basic nudes that finishes off nails clean and beautiful. I find OPI has the best lasting power I can get around more than 4 days of wear without any tip wear or chipping while I work with my kids and house chores. You can now find them online at Amazon.ca and all professional salons.
Press samples provided and curtesy of OPI.