OPI just introduced their new Summer 2020 collection Hidden Prism. I have been a long time lover for OPI nail polish formulas and I have been meaning to review their collection so here I have the Summer collection to share with you all.
The collection consists of some nice and colorful rainbow prismatic colors. The collection carries 12 new colors from vibrant pastels to pool side shades in different formulas and finishes. You can wear them alone of use apply them on top of your nail polish for more effect as well as you can use them as an accent color. I find the formula carries a more sheer coverage but you can get a nice full coverage effect with 3 coats.
All swatches are with two coats.
- Ray-diance is alight glittery yellow with soft shimmers that absolutely looks stunning on nails. Its more sheer but gives a nice shimmery finish.
- Magic Hour is a sun setting orange shade, it really beautiful and goes well with my skin tone.
- She’s a Prismaniac is a nice pink and slightly with more coverage.
- Rainbows A Go Go is a nice and beautiful purple and really goes well with my complexion.
- Pigment of My Imagination is a nice blue hue, this one is super cute and sweet shade.
- Gleam On! Try this glistening green – it’s pure magic! nice green that goes well with all skin tone colors and have been loving it the most.
Bottom line I love all the six newest shades from OPI. The colors are quite beautiful and wearable during the summer time. The fine shimmers really reflect the under the sun light and makes it more fun. The application is smooth and easy, you get the true color with in the 2-3 layers. Meanwhile the lasting power is quite amazing! it lasts up to a week if I’m not washing the dishes or doing any rough works. You can now find the collection available at OPI.com and all professional salons as well as Amazon.ca.
Press samples provided and courtesy of OPI.