Here is a look at the Nars Get-Starstruck Holiday 2022 collection. The collection consists of Nars’ best-selling formulas and converted shades featuring in the star-studded ornamental packing and Limited Edition valued set plus two limited edition palettes for face and eyes. The entire collection is all about getting a sophisticated and glamorous look. Here is a closer look at the collection:
- Starstruck Audacious Lipstick in AVA ($43)
- All-Star Orgasm Blush ($52)
- Starstruck Light Reflecting Setting Powder ($50)
- Stocking Stuffers:
- Stardust Mini Light Reflecting Setting Powder ($38)
- Shine On Mini Dolce Vita Lip Duo ($32)
- Holiday 2022 Collection Sets:
Stargaze Eyeshadow Palette
This is a limited-edition eyeshadow palette that comes in twelve highly pigmented eyeshadows that comes in different textures featuring nice neutral shades with shimmery texture with a pop of colour. I’ve always been a huger lover of the Nars eyeshadow palettes, I think the formula and the range of shades are quite impressive. Yet this eyeshadow is definitely an eyeshadow that is wearable and vamps up your day-to-night eye looks. Here is a closer look at the shades:
- Hayworth is a lovely antique gold with shimmers
- Heartbreak is a taupe brown matte finish
- Hollywood Lover is a soft cool pink in a shimmery finish
- Nouvelle Vague is a soft mauve in matte
- Go Deep is a rusted amber shade in a matte finish
- Los Feliz is a copper bronze with shimmers
- Instant Stardom is lilac in a satin finish
- Lights Out is a purple shade in shimmers
- Double Trouble is a deep oak brown in matte
- Swoon is a deep eggplant in matte
- Headliner is a rose in shimmer
- Walk of Fame is an orchid fuchsia in a matte finish
For me, it’s a sold neutral palette with some IT shades to keep up with some trendy looks. The formula, colour pay off and performance of the shades are impressive. I love how they layer beautifully creating enormous day and night looks.
This is a limited edition face palette that features Nar’s award-winning blush formula in limited edition shades and a star embossed design. The shades are gorgeous and versatile that go well with all tones. The formula is lightweight but infused with micro-spheres pigment, adding colour clarity and dimension to the complexion.
- Guilty Pleasure is a rose gold that works great as a highlighter
- Famous is a bright pink that adds freshness
- Golden Age is a cool Fuschia definitely an exceptional shade
- Limelight is a pink mauve perfect for a neutral look and everyday wear
- Paramount is a peachy coral that brings fall looks together
- Premiere is a bordeaux red that creates the perfect look when paired with deep lip colour
The holiday collection also carries the best-selling products in stocking stuffers (mini sizes) & mini sets as well as sets that come in full sizes. Today I am featuring two full sets from the collection:
Kiss The Stars Matte Lip Duo in Dolce Vita:
This holiday edition lip duo comes in two different choices of colours Dolce Vita & Dragon Girl which feature the Velvet matte Lip Pencil along with matching lipstick in Air matte formula. The iconic shade Dolce Vita in Velvet Matte Lip Pencil has been one of my on-the-go lip colours and formulas and the Air matte formula has been my favourite matte liquid lipstick.
Explicit Content Climax Duo:
If you’re and know someone who a mascara lover this mascara formula has been one of my favourites. This limited edition duo comes in two full-size Climax Mascara that is buildable and smudge resistant which adds that extra drama to the look.
The collection is easy to wear with amazing pigment payoff and a great selection of shades and colours that is easy to wear without overdoing the look. The palettes carry nice edgy shades and I have created this trendy look using these palettes. If you’re someone or know someone who likes to wear neutrals and smoky looks this is a great palette to treat your self or gift during the holiday season.