I have had my eyes on these new launches from Laura Mercier, especially the new Petal Soft Lipstick Crayons collection that was on my radar. This lip collection is a neutral lip lover’s dream come true. I finally have my hands on them and here is what it looks like and how it feels below.
Petal Soft Lipstick Crayons Collection is a sheer lip colour crayon with a semi-matte finish that feels weightless on lips while it adds nice hydration to the lips. The collection comes in 12 beautiful shades to enhance all skin tones. Today I have 8 shades from the collection to share with you. The shade range is quite impressive which gives that nice blurred and washed-off finish. Here is a closer look into the collection:
- Lea is a perfect everyday Warm Brown Nude that almost blends with your skin tone
- Jeanne is a rich warm nude that gives lips a fresh look
- Amélie is a fresh coral pink that I like to wear on an everyday basis
- Maia is a nice peach pink that is very similar to Amélie
- Noemie is a gorgeous mid-tone plum shade (one of my favourite shades from the collection)
- Leonie is a bright Orange Coral
- Sienna is a fresh Orange Red that I would wear during the spring season
- Laura is a nice plum red that is perfect for the fall season
The formula is long-lasting and quite nourishing. I love how it’s easy to wear and to carry around with you without any hustle, it adds that nice fresh look that I always like to wear. I have always been a huge chubby stick lover and the Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in fresh has been one of my on-the-go formulas and shade. I can say that I have a new obsession with these new lip crayons.
This couldn’t get any better than the award-winning loose powder now available in the talc-free formula – Ultra-Blur Talc-Free Translucent Loose Setting Powder. This newer version of the loose powder from Laura Mercier. The formula has the same feel and finishes as the original formula. It has a weightless, semi-matte formula with a soft focus/blurring effect that instantly takes away the look of pores, lines and imperfections as well as with zero flashbacks.
I hope you find the post helpful with swatches. The Sephora Holiday Saving event is on and I have linked everything here for you along with my favourite items from the brand to complete the look.