Today I am sharing one of the most glorious eyeshadow palettes here. I am super excited to find the new empowered Eyeshadow Palette from Huda Beauty and share it with you all. This palette has a mix of bold and edgy colours with a unique combination of shades and finishes that are incredibly beautiful. The format and textures are pretty new and ain’t like any in the market, Huda really knows how to hit a new eyeshadow palette. There are 18 golds, coppers and neutral soft smooth mattes, metallics, shimmers and gel-liners. This is a good and complete eyeshadow palette that will give you the everyday ultimate subtle looks + sultry, bold-eye looks for events and night occasions.
This is one of my favourite palettes, I can easily work with all shades depending on my mood. I see myself wearing every single shade, it’s definitely a palette within my zone. the quality and pigment wise all the colours are phenomenal. The matte carries that nice and smooth finish and blends/layers beautifully. I find all the shades are quite fun to wear, nothing in this palette is boring whether you layer or wear it alone. The shimmers are almost creamy to the touch and blend smoothly all over. The shimmers are absolutely stunning!! gives a multi-dimensional iridescent sheen that is quite amazing. I would recommend applying the shimmers with fingertips with patting motion for a better colour payoff and no fallout.
- Purpose is a black hybrid gel liner shadow that can be used as a liner or base for a smoky eye look
- Courageous is a multichromatic creamy metallic shade
- Limitless is a gold crushed flake in metallic
- Confident is a brown velvety in matte finish
- Charisma is a pure Gold wet in a metallic finish
- Keep Going is a latte brown velvety matte
- Big Dreams is a purply grey velvety matte
- Manifest It! is a copper gloss hybrid metallic
- Bold Moves! is a white gold and true gold metallic speckles
- Do It! is a nice copper metallic
- Power is a beige velvety matte makes it perfect for base
- Get It! is a soft orange suede in matte
- Worthy is a deep brown hybrid gel liner shadow again can be worn as a liner or base for a smoky eye look
- Rebel is a burnt nude velvety matte
- Winner is a cool grey velvety matte
- Visionary is a bold brown marble shade
- Best-Self is a peachy velvety matte
- Legacy is a warm brown velvety matte
I created this holiday-inspired look using Rebel all over my crease to start with a warm base. Then using Worthy liner to define my eyes and to create a softer base for my liner. I added a layer of Confident over my crease and soften the edges of the liner to add more definition. Then I layered Courageous all over and topped it with Bold Moves! to add more drama to the look. you can definitely stop at any step, every time you get a new look.
Although the palette looks quite dramatic, it actually carries quite soft neutral shades. There are only two bold mattes that are Confident and Legacy, all others are soft neutral which will make a perfect layering shadow. If you’re looking for a perfect neutral shimmery palette, I think this one has everything you need from warmer to cooler tones + a great selection of shimmers to add drama when needed. The looks are endless with this palette.
For me this can be the only palette I can refer to or take with me anywhere to create looks. I see wearing all shades and creating different day and night looks easily.
Huda Beauty always comes with the edgiest and most gorgeous palettes with incredible formulas. I am a huge fan of her lash line, my favourite styles are Giselle (looks soft and natural) and Samantha. I am sharing some of my favourites from her line below.