Holiday collection from Beautycounter is just out with beautiful gift sets that can please every one. In case you’re looking for a festive beauty gift that comes in cute packaging to save time on wrapping this Holiday season, these gift sets comes in most beautiful and Holiday inspired packaging’s which makes a perfect gift for your love ones. I have received few items from the collections that I was very impressed with quality and look. Today I’m reviewing the Winter Warmth Palette and Love & Luster Gift set.
Starting with Winter Warmth Palette (C$75) is a complete one palette with endless options. This palette carries the most beautiful warm tone shades for eyes and cheeks as well as a highlighter. All the shades comes from the most current popular eyeshadows except two new shades (Goldleaf and Feather). The palette also comes in Winter Dream Palette which carries cool toned shades. All the colors are well-arranged which makes it easy to create many different looks for day and night and paired with perfect toned blushes to complete the look. These palettes come in prefect and easy on to go compact with full size mirror and wrapped in beautiful Holiday themed red cover.
A closer look to full details and swatches of Winter Warmth Palette
- Bronze – is a nice warm, and golden metallic color. I love this one since its not a bright golden but more like a deeper golden color where you can wear it by its own.
- Malt – is a medium brown with a hint of sheen, I would say a perfect for brown color lovers. I personally wear brown color eyeshadow most of the times and it makes a perfect color to wear.
- Goldleaf – this is a very rich, golden sheen color and it is one of the colors that have is new to Beauty Counter’s line. I think it makes a perfect shade to highlight the eyelid to really bring attention to the center of the eyes.
- Pearl – is an opalescent white, I would say with matte finish. It makes a perfect color to highlight under the eye brows.
- Amethyst – is a beautiful warm purple, even though I don’t wear colors most of the times but this is one have become one of my favorite colors to wear lately especially during this fall season. I think it carries a very subtle color which is perfect for every day wear.
- Slate – is a gorgeous grey sheen, perfect to create some contrast along the edge of the eyes or under the eyes for more Smokey eye look.
- Tawny – is a beautiful warm tan with a hint of peach blush, where I find it makes a nice bronze look. It’s not too intense, gives cheeks a nice warm glow.
- Feather – is an opalescent sheen highlight— New, this is also a new shade to Beauty Counter’s line. Love how it gives a perfect glow to the high point of the face.
- Whisper – is also a very soft peach with a hint of pink shade to it. A perfect every day blush where it goes with any color lipstick.
- Lip Gloss in Ruby – is a beautiful hot red with luster and with non-shimmer finish.
- Lip Gloss in Dahlia – is a gorgeous bright pink and non-shimmer. Gives lips enough color to glow.
- Lip Gloss in Sunshine — New shade and is a sparkly gold which gives enough shine to any look.
- Lip Gloss in Blossom — New shade and this one is my favorite one, it carries a nice pearly pink color with beautiful shimmer.
This Love & Luster Gift Set comes in beautiful wrapped in holiday box (value $144) which adds a lux finish to the set.