As promised here is another roundup of my beauty empties after six months (first round here). And as usual it’s mostly skin care and hair care products that I use up the most. There are quite some makeup empties since I use different products and when it comes to makeup products – it’s almost impossible to finish up.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm is one of the most gentle and amazing melting balms that works great on removing any impurities that is left from makeup.
- Shu Uemura Ultime8 as a double cleansing lover I find this is one of the best cleansing oils where its super gentle for most sensitive skin.
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser I have been a long time love for the this cleanser, its gentle and brings so much freshness to the skin.
- Sulwahasoo First Care Activating Serum Ex it’s always a good idea to add a booster to your skin care routine and this one is one of the most amazing booster I have ever tried. It carries a very calming scent that brightens up the mood in the morning.
- Dior Hydra Life Deep Hydration Sorbet Water Essence essences have entered in my skin care routine like no other skin care products and this one from Dior adds so much freshness and softness to the skin.
- Vichy Mineral 89 is probably one of the most hydrating serums I have tried so far. I loved how it gets into the skin and refreshes the look any time of the day. I have been wearing it as a primer for my foundation and it’s just perfect.
- La Prairie White Skin Crème Extraordinaire this is one of the most amazing brightening moisturizers that I have used by far. I have used a lot of brightening serums and moisturizers but nothing compare to this while its super gentle on most sensitive skin.
- Jouviance Skin Perfecting Blur Cream this have been a very good friend of mine during the winter time where when ever I needed that extra hydration I have reached out to this.
- Eve Lom Radiance face Oil face oils gives me life and this face oil have been doing so much for my skin during this winter time. Its a little richer than other face oils that I have tried before but definitely some thing I needed during the harsh and dry winter months. I also time to time add a drop of my face oil to my full coverage foundations (especially matte finish) to make them set on my skin better.
- Clinique Towelettes I don’t use much of cleansing towels but when ever I reached up to are these ones. They pretty much does a good job to remove first layer of your makeup.
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara this is one of my favorite when it comes mascaras. I have used up all the bits that was lift and still loving it.
- Dior Diorshow Pump ‘N’ Volume HD Mascara this is my second bottle of mascara, last time I used the waterproof one and the regular one and I loved the regular formula way more over the water proof formula.
- LaCoupe Fresh Avocado shampoo having a dry hair this one was a good shampoo to keep up with curls during the spring time.
- Cake The Big Deal Volumizing Shampoo this shampoo really adds so much body to the hair, plus the blend infuses the hair with light weight moisture and super proteins which nourishes and promotes stronger hair. I found it was really nice for wavy hair.
- Klorane Mango Butter Shampoo & Conditioner are an amazing hair care French pharmacy line for dry hair. I usually only use shampoo but i found with this line you really need their conditioner to get a nice and smooth hair look.
- Marc Anthony Instant Miracle Mask I have been using this hair mask the minute it came to my door step. I love how it only takes 3-5 minutes to get the results. It really does smooths out the ends and overall look of the hair.