Hand creams and moisturizer have been an essential for many of us through out the year, yet after hot hard with Covid-19 virus: washing our hands more often than before dries out those skin even more. I have been a constantly been reaching out to hands cream and have tested quite number of them to find that perfect one that doesn’t feel creasy and doesn’t leave a white thick cast on skin. Here are quite some of them that been a hit for me with different price ranges that any one can have one on their hand bag.
- La Prairie Cellular Hand Cream ($160.00) is one of the most amazing hand cream formulas. It not only moisturizes hands it really goes further to repair and treat hands for a more smoother and soft looking hands. It carries a super luxurious feel into it with an amazing lux scent that is picks my mood. It also comes in a perfect size where it can easily fit into your bag.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream ($35.00) is a super hydrating formula. It gets into the skin immediately and really keeps them well hydrated through out the day. They have a more velvety texture and comes in many different scents and packaging.
- Fresh Seaberry Nourishing Hand Cream ($33.00) is a nourishing hand cream that leaves hands super soft, without a greasy cast. It feels buttery feel into it and is infused with antioxidant-rich seaberry oil and cranberry seed oil that absorbs quickly to the skin and soften and revitalize dehydrated hands and day long.
- Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Hand Crème ($29.00) is a nourishing and hydrating hand cream that feels silky on skin. It comes in many different scents and super light texture. They come in a very cute metallic packaging perfect for your hand bag.
- Avene Cicalfate Restorative Barrier Cream ($18.00) this formula is incredibly hydrating and I find it really works toward repairing dry and flaky hands. It carries a bit of thicker texture which I find is perfect for super dry and flaky hands.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Cream ($7.49) is a probably one of the most amazing drugstore hand cream that I have came across. Its nourishing and leaves hands gorgeously soft and smooth with the most aromatic fragrance. I have been loving the Orange Blossom & Pistachio scent that really picks my mood while keeps my hands super soft through out the day. Yet it comes in many different scents.