Although spring season is just around the corner we’re still in the deep dry winter months, where our skin needs that extra attention to either keep up its hydration level or needs an extra boost to maintain that healthy glow. I love to find new skincare formulas each season to add to my skincare routine. There are quite some interesting and very effective skincare launches that have gone through my test drive for the season.
All these products are newly launched and are highly effective to reduce fine lines/wrinkles, even out skin tone, and adding plumpness to the skin. You can add any of these to your skincare routine depending on your skin needs or can use them together to target any specific skin concerns at once.
- Lancome – Rénergie H.C.F. Anti-Aging Triple Serum ($135) is a triple dose of serum to target all visible signs of ageing like loss of firmness, fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark spots. Its infused with Hyaluronic Acid and C+Niacinamide that delivers instant plupmness and brightness to the skin. The formula is light and gets into the skin immediatly. Its desinged for all skin texture. You can easily use it to your monring and evening skincare routine just right after your cleansing or after toner or essence.
- Glow Recipe – Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer ($52) is a whipped gel cream formula that is loaded with olyglutamic acid and hyaluronic acid to boost the effecacy of hyaluronic acid plus to lock in moisture and to keeps the skin hydrated and looking plump and bouncy through out the day. It comes with a refillable contair. I think its a perfect all year long moisturizer. You can use it in your daily skincare routine to finish off your skincare routine.
- Estee Lauder – Revitalizing Supreme+ Youth Power Creme Moisturizer ($117.98) is a lightweight sport correcting moisturizer with insane hydration. It improves skin tone and adds firmnes to the skin. The formula instantly adds radiance and lominosity to the skin. It’s infused with vitamin C and beautyberry extract that adds clarity and healthy glow to the skin. Perfect moisturizer for your daily use.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Intense Wrinkle Cream ($99) is a intense retinol cream formula that instantly and visibly reduces all signs of aging without irritation. The formula is powered by Phyto-Retinol BlendTM which transforms skin and repairs the moisture barrier after its couple of use. Its a perfect retinol moisturizer to introduce to your nightly skincare routine. You may want start with once a week and add according to skin’s tolerance.
- Fenty Skin Pre-Show Glow Instant Retexturizing 10% AHA Treatment + Reusable Applicator (C$52) is a powerfull and more intense exfoliating treatment that is loaded with 10% AHAs. Its also infused with rooibos, fruit enzymes, and extracts to make your skin look smooth, glowing, and photo-ready in just one minute. Its a prefect treatment to do by its own, and its a perfect time to use such an intense formula to make youskin ready for spring season. Its ideal to use it use twice a week on non-consecutive days with the applicator. Those with sensitive skin may want to start by applying with fingers or using once a week.
I’ve been pleasantly impressed with all these new launches. I am in full retinol treatment for the past couple of months and I am continuing with the Dr. Dennis Gross Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Intense Wrinkle Cream twice a week which has clearly made a huge difference in how my overall skin looks right now. And all the above products have gone through my testing period, and I’ve been really impressed with their performances. You want to make sure you use a nice sunscreen with your retinol treatment.