Urban Decay cosmetics just introduced a new Stoned Vibe collection that is a gemstone-inspired makeup collection. This collection is consists of an all-vegan Stoned Vibe Eyeshadow Palette, 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils, Highlighter, and Lip Gloss.
I received the Stoned Vibe Eyeshadow palette from this collection that is packed with 12 beautiful mix shimmery and micro glitter shades that are marbleized with micro glitters and shimmers. The shimmer ones glide on beautifully and it applies very well with fingertips while the matte shadows are highly pigmented and layers beautifully along with other colors.
This palette carries 8 shimmery shades that comes in gem inspired colors and 4 matte finish shades.
- Good Karma is a perfect base with ivory matte with sheen finish
- Jade is a green metallic with micro glitter finish
- Opal Aura is a iridescent shimmer shade
- Tigers Eye is a nice copper metallic with micro glitter with slightly pink shade
- Vibes is a rose metallic with micro glitter
- Antidote is a nice peach color with matte finish
- Hexed is a deep red-brown in matte
- Bloodstone is a deep green with red metallic shift
- Ojo is a nice royal blue metallic with micro glitter
- Raw Energy is a sheer violet sparkle
- Meditate is a bronze metallic with micro glitter
- Third Eye is a deep eggplant matte with sheen finish
The shimmery shadows are well designed, they’re wearable during the day and night. You can really control the intensity of the shimmer by applying it lightly for the day look while layer it or spray your brush with a face setting spray for that wet and foil finish for a full evening makeup look.
The packaging is just on point, it features all the gemstone colors that the eyeshadow colors are inspired.
In the end, it’s a beautiful collection, the Palette is really gorgeous and the shades are wearable even if you’re not into the shimmers or glitters. They’re highly pigmented. For me, it’s a really nice palette especially when it needs that extra glow on my eyes. There are few shades (Jade & Ojo) that are too bright to my taste but I really see myself working with matte and all other shimmery shades.
You can now find the new Stoned Vibe Collection available at Sephora and Urbandecay.ca.
PRESS SAMPLES PROVIDED & COURTESY OF URBAN DECAY COSMETICS.