Valentin’s day is just around the corner and this post is for those who still looking for some gift guide ideas for their loved ones or some thing you want to treat yourself bring up your mood. Many of these beauty products have been reviewed recently or its going to make it their way into a blog post. I have kept it simple with his and her while some of these products can make it to her and his gift easily.
- I was super excited when I found out about the launch of the Tom Ford New Rose Prick which I was super excited but how ever I wasn’t able to get my hands on this. I have made my mind to go and take a look in store. This one carries a nice and warm floral scent with high notes of Bulgarian Rose, Indonesian Ptchouli, Tolu Balsam. The packaging is quite beautiful and heart warming.
- Gucci Bloom Ambrosia di Fiori Eau de Parfum Intense For Her also launched this new fragrance. I find its a perfect way to share and gift some one with this amazing floral scent that pleases any one. This one is a classic floral fragrance with high notes of Jasmine Bud, Rangoon Creeper and Damask Rose. The packaging is just on point while it doesn’t break the bank.
- Fenty Beauty’s Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer is one of the beauty items that I have my eyes over for quite some time and there are quite some new shades that they have added to the collection recently.
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick is the new Collector’s Edition which carries a collector’s edition signature red for every occasion that is dressed in new collectible packaging. I have been a huge lover for the YSL beauty’s lipsticks and I think every girl needs it in their makeup bag. They have also released their new Rouge Volupte Rock’N Shine Lipsticks that just went live this week along on the blog along with their swatches that might interest you.
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Instant Eyeshadow Palette which is a new addition to the Pillow Talk Collection. This one is for a limited edition palette that carries a soft pink and brown neutral shades with different textures. The packaging is beautiful and sleek looking and a perfect present for any girl.
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Love Is The Foundation is one of the cutest and amazing beauty tools for this season. This one is a limited time offer. Its a must have tool for me and I think it makes to any one who loves a flawless application.
- Natasha Denona’s Love Glow Cheek Palette is a perfect cheek palette with four shade to blush and highlight the complexation for a perfect makeup look. This one is almost a must have product and one of the high end beauty products that any one would love to have in their makeup bag.
- Deborah Make Me Blush Gel Lab Pro Color Nail Polish Set is the most cutest set of beautiful color range that looks flattering on all skin tones.
- When it comes to hair you can’t go wrong to give out the Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil as a gift to her or him. This one is light and absorbs immediately into the hair.
- Yet another perfect unisex gift is the Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil, this one is super gentle and is perfect for all year long. My husband absolutely loves a good cleansing oil since he carries a sensitive and dry skin and it works amazingly for him as well as I have a huge crush over oil cleansers as well.
- Caviar Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Multi-Styling Air-Dry Balm this is one of the most amazing hair products. Prbably a must have for those who styles the hair naturally and yet want to control that frizz. It makes hair more manageable as well as it adds a nice shine. This is one of the beauty products that can be gifted to any one at any age (only if they have hair :)).
- Dior Homme Eau de Toilette you can never go wrong with fragrance again and this one is one of the most amazing scents especially when it comes with a combination of earthy and woody scents.
At the end you can enjoy a 20% off your whole purchase with a checkout code (millionidole20) at Itcosmetics.ca till March 2.