The sale starts for Rouge Members today and I am sharing my Sephora Sale makeup recommendations roundup. I tried to keep the roundup simple and easy by categorizing it. Plus this post will carry my all-time favourite beauty products + some of the spring new launches that I were impressed with and I think you should dry it. This edit consists of my top 5 picks (keeping in mind all aspects of quality, performance and price) yet some may be less or more.
Beauty Insider Seasonal Saving Event starts on 4/9 and ends 4/19 depending on your beauty insider status. You can use the code OMGSPRING in-store and online multiple times.
- Dior – Airflash Radiance Mist Primer & Setting Spray is one of the best primers that you can reach out to add radiance and glow to the complexion. It preps the skin very well for makeup application.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Wonderglow Face Primer is another primer you can wear alone or under your foundation to add radiance to your complexion. It has a soft-focus effect that blurs out any imperfections.
- Estee Lauder – Futurist Aqua Brilliance Watery Glow Primer just reviewed here. It’s a perfect primer to add extra hydration and boost your skin while it plumps the skin with the Hyaluronic Acid that it carries in the formula for a nice fresh look.
- Laura Mercier – Pure Canvas Primer – Illuminating is one of the best primers to get the skin glowing and finish your making flawless. It has a lightweight texture and super hydrating.
- IT Cosmetics – Your Skin But Better Makeup Primer+ is a nice oil-free + hydrating and soothing primer. It’s very easy to use and covers the pores for a flawless finish.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray one of the best setting sprays I have tried to set the makeup flawlessly. It’s alcohol-free and oil-free and adds nice hydration + glow to the skin.
- Tatcha – Luminous Dewy Skin Mist one of the must-haves!!! it’s a clean formula that hydrates the skin + add a nice glow to the finish of the makeup. One of my MUST have products.
- Urban Decay – All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray I can literally swear by this setting spray for locking the foundation + make it transfer-proof. It’s perfect for the day you wear a mask.
- FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna – What it Dew Makeup Refreshing Spray It’s a nice refreshing and hydrating spray that adds nice hydration. I mostly use it as a base for my foundation and the finish is flawless.
- IT Cosmetics – It’s Your Skin But Better Setting Spray This is a great setting spray with Hyaluronic Acid that plumps the skin and keeps it well hydrated.
I tried to keep it simple when it comes to complexion products. There were quite some new foundation launches that I was really impressed with and if you’re looking for a new base/foundation I would highly recommend these new options. Yet for many know that I am not a huge lover of powders but I have few Holy grail formulas that don’t dry the skin at all.
- Best Dewy Finnish Foundation – Givenchy – Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow Foundation I am literally obsessed over this foundation for its radiant finish and blurring effect. The formula is silicon-free + Oil-free and alcohol-free. Full review here.
- Best Versatile Foundation – Shiseido – Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation SPF 30 is an amazing everyday foundation, it’s lightweight and gives a natural finish with good lasting power.
- Best CC Cream Foundation – Estee Lauder – Futurist Hydra Rescue Moisturizing Foundation SPF 45 is a nice and perfect everyday full coverage foundation with a good amount of SPF that makes it easy to wear when outdoor.
- Best Full Coverage Foundation – Armani Beauty – Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation SPF 25 is the best full coverage matte foundation that adds a nice velvety finish and great lasting power.
- Best Matte Finish Foundation – Charlotte Tilbury – Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation is one of my favourite full coverage foundations that I think everyone needs in the makeup collection. It covers pores flawlessly and is weightless and transfer-proof.
- Best Loose Powder: Shiseido – Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Setting Powder
- Best Pressed Setting Powder: Charlotte Tilbury – Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
- Best Full Coverage Makeup Powder bareMinerals – Original Loose Powder Mineral Foundation SPF 15
- Best Full-Coverage Pressed Powder Urban Decay – Stay Naked The Fix Powder Foundation
- Favourite Compact Powder: Dior – Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation
I always reach out to a full-coverage formula when it comes to concealer yet with a creamy formula which makes it easy for me to have more control over its coverage whit it doesn’t set on my fine lines and doesn’t look cakey. These ones are my true/test concealers that have never failed.
- Best Versatile concealer NARS – Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Best full coverage with creamy velvety formula Armani Beauty – Power Fabric Concealer
- Best full coverage but natural finish Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Away Concealer
- Best full coverage + waterproof formula IT Cosmetics – Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer
- Best full coverage + long-wearing Urban Decay – Stay Naked Correcting Concealer
- Best Corrector Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Correct and Brighten Concealer Duo Stick
- Best All-in-one cheek palette – Dior – BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette is a must-have, the finish is just gorgeos.
- Best Cream Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter:
NARS – Liquid Blush + Shiseido – Minimalist Whipped Powder Blush
Charlotte Tilbury – Beauty Highlighter Wand
- Best Powder Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter:
Charlotte Tilbury – Cheek To Chic Blush
Dior – Diorskin Nude Luminizer Shimmering Glow Powder Highlighter
Benefit Cosmetics – Hoola Matte Bronzer is one of the best formulas and has that perfect colour that doesn’t turn orange on complexion + NARS – Matte Bronzer Powder is another formula that is absolutely amazing.
- Best all glowing product:
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna – Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter
Yves Saint Laurent – All Over Glow Powder is one of my favourite powders to get that perfect glow on my skin.
When it comes to eyeshadow palettes, I like to try some new trendy shades and these new launches will take you to create some nice eye looks.
- I love eyeshadow Quads and the new Charlotte Tilbury – Hollywood Flawless Filter Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in Diva Lights is one of my current favourites. it’s easy to wear and versatile.
- I love Nars Cosmetics eyeshadow formula and if you’re looking for a red nude trendy eyeshadow palette then the NARS – Summer Solstice Eyeshadow Palette is one of the best right now.
- I am a huge fan of Naked palettes and the new Urban Decay – Naked Wild West Eyeshadow Palette is one of the newest editions and I think it’s just gorgeous.
- Armani Beauty – Eye Tint Long-Lasting Liquid Eyeshadow + Charlotte Tilbury – Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow are the best cream eyeshadow formulas.
- Favourite Mascaras:
Benefit Cosmetics – BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara nothing beats this mascara!
Charlotte Tilbury – Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara is one of the newest launches that it’s one of the best formulas I have tried.
Lancome – Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara is one of my all-time favourites.
Marc Jacobs Beauty – Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara is AMAZING! and I love their primer as well.
- Favourite Liners:
Liquid Liners –
Dior – Diorshow On Stage Liquid Eyeliner + It Cosmetics Superhero Liquid Eyeliner Pen are the best formulas with good lasting power.
Kajal Liners –
NARS – High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner is one of my favourites when it comes to tight linning the eyes.
Shiseido – Kajal Ink Artist Shadow, Liner, Brow is one of the best kajal liners that sets immediately and doesn’t budge.
IT Cosmetics – Superhero No-Tug Gel Eyeliner is your new gel liner yet comes in pencil form and it has the best-lasting power.
- Favourite Brow Products:
Best Tinted Volumizing Brow products:
I have been loving the IT Cosmetics – Brow Power Filler Volumizing Tinted Fiber Eyebrow Gel to do everything for my daily looks. and the Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel is another option.
Best Pencil Products:
IT Cosmetics – Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil, Benefit Cosmetics – Goof Proof Waterproof Easy Shape & Fill Eyebrow Pencil
- Favourite False Lashes – HUDA BEAUTY – Hoodie False Lashes
- Best Matte Lipstick:
The best matte liquid formula is the Yves Saint Laurent – Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain I have the swatches here.
Charlotte Tilbury – Hot Lips Lipstick 2 is one of my favourite lipsticks that I reach all the time. Fully reviewed here.
- Best Creamy Lipsticks:
Both the Laura Mercier – Rouge Essentiel Silky Cream Lipstick and the Lancome – LAbsolu Rouge Ruby Cream Lipstick (swatches here) are my favourite creamy lipstick formulas. They wear super comfortable on lips with a good pigment.
- Favourite Balm Lipsticks:
NARS – Afterglow Lip Balm
Dior – Dior Addict Lip Glow
Yves Saint Laurent – Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick Balm
- Best Lip Gloss:
Dior – Dior Addict Stellar Lip Gloss
Marc Jacobs Beauty – Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss
- Lip Pencils:
MAKE UP FOR EVER – Artist Color Pencil: Eye, Lip & Brow Pencil
Charlotte Tilbury – Lip Cheat Lip Liner
The Laura Mercier – Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick and the NARS – Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil are my favourite all-time lip base for my lipsticks and all alone.
- Best Beauty Sponge Beautyblender – Beautyblender Nude
- Best All-in-one brush Shiseido – Daiya Fude Face Brush Duo
- Best Puff Laura Mercier – Velour Puff
- Best Powder Foundation Brush bareMinerals – Beautiful Finish Foundation Brush
- Best All-in-one Highlighter/Bronzer Brush MAKE UP FOR EVER – 156 Large Flat Blush Brush
- Best Loose Powder Brush FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna – Powder Puff Setting Brush 170
- Best Bundle at the moment SEPHORA COLLECTION – PRO 6-Piece Brush Se
It’s a WRAP!!! I hope you find this roundup helpful, I tried to get in the best products as much as I could. There is still a lot to discover in this sale. Happy shopping!