Buxom Launched a limited edition eyeshadow palette in collaboration with Ash K Holm who’s a makeup artist and educator. This eyeshadow has a mix of bold and edgy colours with a very unique and interesting combination of colours and textures. These shadows are primer – infused so its rich and longer wear at the same time. The palette is consists of 12 limited edition shades that include neutrals and jewels which makes this palette quite glorious. There is a mix of matte, satin and metallic finishes in this palette with an amazing pigment payoff. All shades are coordinated to create many amazing day and night looks. I have been playing around with the palette for some time now and I have been loving how I can use this palette to create easy soft looks + some amazing evening looks. There are quite some eyeshadow palettes that make into my vanity and this one is one of them.
All shadows apply easily with eyeshadow brushes and I find you get a better pigment payoff to using fingertips with metallic finishes.
- Living is a nice golden-peach in shimmery finish
- Iconic is a peach-beige in satin finish
- Unfiltered is a honey-nude in matte
- 1989 is a bright coral in matte finish
- Major is a cool-lilac in shimmer finish
- Scorpio is a gorgeous navy-teal in shimmer finish
- Stacks is a beautiful light-copper metallic finish
- Teddy a golden-tan in matte finish
- Rich Rich is a medium golden-brown in matte (my favorite brown with red under tone)
- Dynasty is a beautiful golden-taupe with sparkles
- Royalty is a perfect orchid-purple in matte finish
- Smokin’ is a jet-black in matte finish
The palette is just stunning!!! I absolutely love all the colours in this palette. I like that there are perfect warm neutrals with a combination of nice pop of colours that can be used as a base or as an accent shade to bring an exceptional finish to the eye look. The performance of the formula is excellent and I find the palette carries shades and goes well with a yellow undertone which is perfect for me. The palette literally calls me my name _ I received it as a press sample but I would have bought it for the fact I can use all the colours. For me, there is a great selection of light and deep nudes including jet black plus when it comes to colours those would be shades I would pick to wear.
Press sample provided and courtesy of Buxom for reviewing purposes.