With all the time we have right now at home, amp-up your skincare routine by trying out these amazing sheet masks that will target much more of your skin concerns. I’m a huge lover of sheet masks and it definitely helps a lot with skin’s hydration level, texture, and fine lines. Here are some that are my absolute favorite that you need to try:
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask ($16 each) is designed for all sing texture especially for dry skin and combination skin. Its formulated with botanical oils and extracts for an amazing dewy glow finish. It targets dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles as well as uneven texture.
- Lancôme Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Double-Wrapping Cream Face Mask ($20 each) is a cream-based sheet mask that immediately looks after the loss of firmness and elasticity. It’s double wrapped and coated with 20 grams of cream that fights all skin ageing from fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven texture. It’s designed for all skin textures including oily skin types.
- Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Mask ($79 for 5) is a super-intensive and glow-boosting sheet mask that literally hydrates skin. Its infused with antioxidant-rich green tea and soothing honey as well as formulated with JAUM Balancing Complex™ which replenishes essential moisture for soft, smooth, and hydrated skin.
- Instytutum Sheet Mask ($69 for 5) is a hydrolyzed collagen mask that is formulated with (TCD) technology which is a highly effective ingredient. It really moisturizes skin and refines pores while it restores the elasticity of the skin. It immediately hydrates and adds a nice healthy glow to the skin.
- Farmacy Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Hydrating ($8 each) is a coconut water-infused sheet mask with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid and cucumber extract that offers healthier and glowing skin. It’s designed for all skin texture and is great for dryness and loss of firmness and elasticity.