Fall is the one of the seasons that you need to reach out to moisturizer in different forms to keep up the skin’s moisture levels up. Yet eye creams and serums are one of the skin care rituals that makes that first impression flawless. Nothing is quite flattering to have a super smooth and plump looking under eye skin, especially for some one with drier skin it’s almost impossible during the harsh fall and winter months. The trick is to keep them hydrated constantly before the skin get in dehydration mood. I find serums works very well around the eye area since the skin is super thin and they really gets into the skin and corrects especially if there is a need to correct. You can always layer a nice hydrating cream on top of it which could be just your everyday moisturizer.
Two parts of the complexion that gets pigmented easily is the under eye area and around the mount, which can be corrected with keep up the skin’s hydration level as well as brightening serums and moisturizes especially ones with vitamin c can correct the pigmentation over time. Yet on other hand dark circles are an issue that most of us faces and can only get better by getting our selves in habits of better healthy life style (better sleep, drinking enough water, drinking or eating your greens, exercise and etc.).
To a little in-depth of why we get dark circles:
- Lack of sleep or tiredness
- Iron deficiency
- over exposure to sun
The only way that we can disappear those under eye circles look better other than getting in habits of a better lifestyle is by using a moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid for long-term and a good corrector concealer for immediate disappearance. I find some eye serums and treatments especially the ones formulated with Hyaluronic Acid helps the dark circles which I will mention below in each section (the ones I think have helped me with my dark circles).
Here I have a full line up of eye moisturizers in different forms (serum and cream) and texture to meet your needs this season.
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl™ Eye Illuminator Youth Activating Concentrate is a super lightweight moisturizer that targets fine lines and wrinkles as well as dark circles in no time. Its oil-free formula makes this to get into the skin immediately which makes it perfect for mornings and before makeup application and can be layered with any other eye creams. The cooling massaging applicator helps eyes depuff and adds luminosity on skin.
- Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate is this is another eye serum that works towards wrinkles and fine lines. The texture again is super lightweight and depuffs the skin around the eye area. Its formulated with botanical extract of reishi mushroom and iris root to continuously fortify skin’s ability to defend itself which sounds super amazing and you really with see the results. This is one of the serums that really works towards nourishing the skin around the eye area.
- Institut Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Contour Serum this is an eye serum with triple-acting treatment which intensely moisturizes, plumps and correct wrinkles. I found this is one serum which you really see the results immediately. For this one you may give it some time before you apply your concealer or foundation. I have been loving it along with my nightly skin care routine. Yet I have seen an amazing results on helping out with dark circles.
- Sulwhasoo Timetreasure Invigorating Eye Serum this is probably one of the most luxurious eye serums I have used by far. Its formulated with highly concentrated Korean red pine which improves skin’s resilience so the skin area looks more firm. The texture is super light and gets into the skin immediately. It comes in with a heavy 24k gold platted massager which is really helps depuff the eye area and press down the product into the skin.
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye Lift this is one of the serums that is so close to my heart. There is nothing that feels like this. This is one of the eye serums that is designed for entire eye area including brows. Yes its a total lifting and firming eye serum that is formulated with combination of encapsulated caviar beads and gel-cream emulsion. Its one of the most emollient eye serums I have tried, it literally melts into the skin. I have just started using this and I’m already in love. A little goes along way and the full review is about to come.
- Vichy Mineral 87 this is one of the most amazing drugstore eye serum. I can see this serum beside my high-end serums for its effectiveness and high quality. Its formulated with hyaluronic acid and pure caffeine that works on the dark circles while the 89% Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water boosts skin’s hydration levels for up to 24 hours.
- Decorte 24/7 Eye Cream this is one of the most amazing eye cream that adds luminosity around the eye area. It works like a think film that sets on top of the skin to keep the area well hydrated for a longer period of time. This is one of the eye creams that I’m almost done with it. I find this one to be a good one during the winter time.
- Cle de Peau Beaute Eye Cream this is an eye cream with a rich yet with lightweight texture that sinks into the skin and skin appears super smooth and lifted. The unique faceted applicator helps eyes get depuffed and improve tone the skin. I was able to wear this one during the summer time, for that face that it doesn’t have felt greasy at all.
- La Prairie Skin Caviar Eye this is one of the most luxurious lightweight cream and hydrating eye cream that I’m obsessed, I’m still in testing process but this have super soft texture that gets into the skin immediately. I just feel like I have a different feeling with Skin Caviar line from La Prairie. It literally melts into the skin. I’ve been using this for the past almost two weeks now and find its ultra rich so I like during this dry fall/winter months, a little goes a long way.
- Fresh Beauty Black Tea Firming and De-Puffing Eye Cream it have been a while that I used this eye cream but I still remember how effective this eye cream have been for me. I do think Black Tea Firming Eye Cream is one of the best I’ve ever tried and one of the less expensive alternatives when it comes to eye treatments. The textured is rich which is perfect for dry skin while it targets all signs of aging as well as dark circles.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex this is probably one of the other less expensive yet effective eye creams you need to try. This not only works on your morning and nightly skin care routine. It also works best before your makeup application. Its super lightweight and gets into the skin immediately. Eyes looks and feels recharged!
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Brightening Cream this one have been a super hydrating under eye cream which really helps with dark circles and loss of firmness and elasticity of under eye area. It carries a hint of bleu tint which helps to brighten the look of under eye circles. It’s also infused with caffeine, hyaluronic acid and cucumber extract that plays a huge roll on smoothing the under eye area as well as dark circles.