We’re officially in the middle of dry winter months and keeping up with hydrating the skin is literally impossible especially where I live in. Although we are experiencing quite a mild winter this year yet my hands, lips and all-over body skin feel the driest at this time. Few skincare ritual and products that I have been adopting to my skincare routine lately has helped me manage my dry skin, especially during my nighttime skincare routine. These products are mostly clean and vegan.
Bath & Body
My body gets dried during winter months that sometimes I wish to take an oil bath… hahaha (if there was such a thing as oil baths). Being active almost more than 4 times a week, I take shower almost every day and I like something gentle and nourishing for my body. Here are some of the products I truly love and use at the time being.
- Dr. Hauschka Rose Nurturing Body Wash has been one of my favorite formulas. It’s a clean formula with a very nice silky texture that doesn’t dry out the skin. It does carry a nice soft scent that doesn’t have that strong scent.
- Hydractiv Coconut Melting Balm from Jouviance is a favorite balm oil that melts into the skin and it’s an organic, clean, and vegan formula that I love to use all over my body and my kids.
- Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Creme is another favorite body lotion that I reach out to most of the time. I love the scents and soft texture that doesn’t feel greasy on the skin.
- Biotherm Lait Corporel Moisturizing Lotion is one of the press samples I received just about a month ago and it’s one of the lotions with a soft and silky texture and it smells so fresh.
- Tree Hut Sea Sugar Scrub is a scented scrub that takes off all those dry flaky dead skin and leaves the body soft and smooth.
Hand & Nail Treatments
Dry hands are one of the most annoying skincare issues I suffer during the winter time and ew items that I have been loving for my nail cuticles and hands are as follows.
Favorite Hand Creams
- La Prairie Cellular Hand Cream is one of the best hand creams I have tried by far. It’s probably one of my favorite ones. It lightweight, it doesn’t feel greasy while it immediately looks after the dryness, leaving hands soft and smooth. There isn’t a strong scent with this cream.
- Laura Mercier Hand Creme is one of my favorite scented hand cream and formula. It’s non-creasy and immediately feels relieved from dryness. I love how they come in different scents as well as most of the time they come in a bundle.
- Burts Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Hand Cream with Shea Butter this been one of the best hand creams when it comes to drugstore options. It’s clean, light, and with a great selection of scents that is so pleasant to the nose.
Favorite Cuticle treatments
- O.P.I Nail & Cuticle Oil & Loreal nail Oil are the most amazing ways to keep nails and cuticles nice and healthy. I use this all over my nails when I give my nails a break from nail polish other than that I like to use it every night before going to bed.
- CND Essentials Rescuerxx Care Pen is one of the best treatments for nails and cuticles. It’s easy to use and really keeps the skin well hydrated while you can easily carry it along with you.
Lip Treatments & Balms
Many of you know I am a lip balm junkie. I do suffer from dry lips almost all year long and yet throughout the blogging journey, I was able to find some amazing lip treatments and balms that save my lips from dryness.
Favorite Lip Treatments:
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm is a savor for dry lips. I have been introducing it to my nightly skincare routine and it has made a huge difference when I wake up in the morning. From time to time I also use Fresh Sugar Lip Polish when I have patchy dry lips and it not softly takes off those dry skin from my lips it adds a nice plumping effect.
- Dior Lip Glow + Dior Addict Lip Sugar Scrub one of the best lip balm formulas I have tried by far. Not only the formula is amazing the Dior Lip Glow comes in different shades and finishes that add a nice natural tinted glow on the lips.
- Nars Afterglow Lip Balm is something I discovered at the beginning of the fall season and the formula is AMAZING! It immediately softens lips and leaves it hydrated for a good amount of time.
And its a WRAP!