We almost made it through out the winter time. Its the time that drags me out the most and I feel the winter gets stretches out and feels like we have been living in winter months all year long, but I try to keep it positive and interesting by keeping up with some freshly new spring beauty launches. Its the time that I look forward for the up coming year and just the perfect time where I can swap my heavy winter skincare routine to much lighter serums and creams as well as fresh beauty trends.
But true fact we’re still living in end of winter time yet there are quite some new launches from many beauty brands from hair to skin and makeup products. There are quite some new baby brands that are heading out in the market to grow this year.
This post will contain the most amazing and new products from haircare, makeup and skincare that will hit your beauty shelves this season.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop ($29.00) an all in one lip product for my K-beauty product lovers. Its a unique lip tint that scrubs at the same time. Infused with coconut, watermelon and floral extracts that exfoliate, soothes and leaves lips with a soft fresh pink.
- Fenty Beauty What it Dew Makeup Refreshing Spray ($40.00) when it comes to set a foundation – leave it for Rihanna. This one sets the foundation for a flawless and long lasting finish.
- Lancôme Rènergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Double-Wrapping Cream Face Mask ($29 each) is a double-wrapped mask that fight the signs of aging for a more firmer and radiant looking skin. This mask is coated with 20 grams of cream that feels so nourished.
- It Cosmetics Pillow Lips Collagen-Infused Lipstick ($32.00) we can’t get enough of our matte lipsticks, here is a new collagen-infused lipstick in matte and cream finish with high impact.
- Ole Henriksen Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser ($37.00) when it comes to cleansers, I want to feel fresh and no one does it better than ole Henriken. this one is going to be a classic fresh daily cleanser that you’ll be reaching out this season for super fresh and clean look.
- Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask ($65.00) for all the sleep mask lovers including myself here is another way to treat your skin beside sleep masks. Its a cooling and over night mask with a blend of electrolyte cocktail that helps level up skin’s hydration level by morning.
- Kora Organics Noni Night AHA Resurfacing Serum ($95.00) serums are must have all year long, yet this one with powerful certified organic treatments with natural AHAs, BHA and ferments which helps resurface skin for a more smooth and refined complexion.
- Playa California Salt Scalp Scrub Shampoo ($48.00) as much as we love a nice healthy look hair with super soft ends, we can’t forget that where they come from. Here is a shampoo that can be used as a sculp treatment that exfoliates and treats the scalp to restore natural oils back.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer ($45.00) good news for my primer lovers, here is the new and super hydrating face primer that grips the foundation in place for a super lasting power.
- Coola Suncare Mineral Body Sunscreen Tropical Coconut SPF 30 ($34.82) yes we wear sunscreen all year long and every day. This one you can wear it under your foundation without feeling it with a soft natural coconut scent.
- Aerin Wild Geranium Eau de Parfum ($269) is definitely a must have, its filled with a blooming scent of wild flower that feels incredible.
- Nest Fragrance Amalfi Lemon & Mint Candles ($42) is something you need to discover this season to elevate your mood.