- Bronze truffle is a lovely soft warm champagne with a brown under tone
- Gold Rush is a pure bright gold shade but wearable with soft gold shimmers
- Lavish Lavender is the perfect dark platinum-taupe with a bit of warmth
- Grey Crystal is a neutral khaki metallic
- Audacious Asphalt is a very deep asphalt shade with satin finish
I’m loving these shadows, since most of the times I do like smoky eye look and these were perfect to give me a strong base, but they were amazing wearing it alone as well. If you are some one who rarely get to finish a cream shadow because they end up drying before you can use it up, these are a good way to try multiple shades without worrying about it drying. They are travel friendly since you can take multiple shades in your makeup bag, it doesn’t take much space at all.