Fall season is probably one of my favorite season when it comes to fashion finds and shopping. I personally love to wear dresses and shirts with long sleeves and deeper tones give me a more glamorous effect. Here I have a few of must have pieces for fall season… some I have already purchased and some are on my list.
- Leave Earrings – I have always been a earing girl and I only collect some classic and stable pieces that I can wear all year-long.
- Quilted Maxi Crossbody Bag – This is a bag I have my eyes on. I find the quilted bags and shoes are trending almost everywhere yet this one have that Chanel like feeling into it.
- Crossbody Bag with Chain – I have already purchased this one in black which is a perfect on the go cross bag with build in wallet which makes my live super easy.
- Buttoned Sheath Dress – I prefer wearing dress over jeans and this one comes with so much details and super thick material where it stays up well.
- Coat with Faux Fur Collar – I have always loved wearing Fur during the fall/winter season and this one have a great structure. You might go a size or even two smaller, it fits loose.
- Basic Turtleneck Sweater – I love wearing turtleneck al almost all the times, I just feel it’s a piece that makes you stand out.
- Fine-knit Skirt – I have been obsessed over this pattern this season. It a two piece set that looks amazing together. I wore this on La Prairie’s event about a week ago for the first time and I absolutely loved the look yet it’s so comfortable.
- Anya Fur Pom-Pom Hat – When I wear fur I wear it well and especially when it comes to hat. I only find the Rudsak brand does it well. They’re on pricy side but its a statement piece that you can wear over and over.
- Basic Long Sleeve Sweater – I love wearing thin sweaters with some nice details and I have already bought this one in more colors.
- Faux Leather Pants – Lately I’m getting obsessed over the high waist pants and this one is super comfy and chic that you can style it up or down easily.
- Laced Leather Heeled Ankle Boots – This is one of the boots I have my eyes on, I love the style. It’s really trending and there is quite different colors but I want to stay with black.
- Lovrien Snake Print Ankle Boots – I have always been a lover for snake prink cloths but never happened to have then in Boots.
Hope you all found this helpful and got inspired. For me I always stock up on my basic and must haves and it does take me through out the fall/winter time. This year I found my self to gravitating toward plan or simple patterns. I also had couple of floral dresses which have been a good buy to date and I already wore them many times. what are your must haves for the season?