Yes! we’re officially living the third quarter of winter season and its -10 something degrees outside but yet we’re already thinking about spring styles. Fashion month went off in a little over two weeks and spring ready to wear collections are already making their way to the stores. I have already seen stores have transformed into the bloomy spring mood look. There are hundreds of runway styles and fashions that show every season but I find the Spring 2020 trend is easy to follow. For this spring I have my eyes on some statement pieces that will work quite nicely with my current wore-drop while it will add some freshness to my overall look.
- Polka Dots – this trend is huge this season, anything from dress to the jumpsuit to any kind of accessories associated with Polk dot will make the looks stand out. I have my eyes on this beautiful pleated dress with a belt from Zara and chiffon blouse from H&M at the moment.
- Leather – the leather game is going strong this season and if you have already invested in a good leather piece in the fall season it will give you that chic look once more. Plus matching sets yet are another trend that is strong this season so wearing the leather insets is even chicer. This two-piece leather top and pants Zara will definitely be a hot pair.
- Long Shorts – here is one of the styles that I’m most excited about are long shorts. They come in many different texture and styles that absolutely looks super fresh and flattering on all shapes. I absolutely love this plain black shorts and faux leather shorts from Zara.
- Colorful details – adding some fresh and colorful details on your overall look (to your bag, hair, or around the neck) brings a more feminine finish to the look and I’m loving these high-quality silk scarves from Canvas Toronto.
- Detailed Bags – we can’t get enough bags each season, yet recently these are the two styles I love to wear. The Bugatti under arm bag has made to all stylist looks this past year with a high price tag while starting the year with a very similar style from Zara is yet another hit make sure to get yours before it’s sold out. Here is yet another must-have style which is a limited edition for Chinese New Years’ from Mickael Kors, their Cece medium bag. Comes in three colors and I’m all over this half-white shade.
- Tweet Details – adding any sort of tweet details brings fresh and nostalgic to the look. I find both pieces tweet blazer and contrasting tweet blouse from Zara are classic statement pieces that never go out of style.
I hope this spring trend post was helpful on what to have your eyes on this season. There are quite some more trends like slid dresses are quite back in with fresh colors plus 3 piece suit is a huge trend for this spring season but I find them to not corporate with a cold spring climate that we have here in Canada. These are some of the items that I will be reaching out to them. These are some of my favorite trends for the spring season, what’s your favorite trend for spring 2020?