I know there are a lot of my readers who celebrates Eid in less than a week. I have been hocked up with so many things that I disappeared from my Snapchat for a day, but to payoff the disappearance I promised all my followers from Snapchat that I will be reviewing some hot lip colors that are trending this summer and the response was overwhelming, every one wanted to know what I have in store for them. I thought I will do a full review post to share with all of you who wants to know what I will be wearing this Eid as my lip color or what’s trending right now in beauty world. This post is also in dosed with some fashion links on some of the items that is trending this summer in fashion industry.
This year is definitely beauty trend is incorporated with glowing complexion (easier on contouring), full coated lashed and bold lips. And definitely bright shades are always welcome during summer time like coral reds, bright fuchsia pinks, and I think lately some nudes shades have picked up the market as well. I feel a girl should look to it’s best, and it can be achieved by a just finishing your look with a perfect lip shade or adding a simple piece to your wore drop to give you the edgy look all season long. Here are some of the lip shades incorporated with some trending pieces that I will be adding to my closet this season.
Starting first with coral reds, this year coral-red lips are trending everywhere with muted eyes and glowing skin. This look always gives the most classic finish to our look. At the same time I see lots of military shade over-size shirts are trending this summer in the fashion world which I think goes well together. I have picked up few lipsticks that I fell carries the best coral-red shade to complement all skin tones.
- NYX Lipstick in Indie Flick – is a bright coral-red matte lipstick but still have a nice glow in it and love the long wearing. The texture of this lipstick, it’s very buttery and light so you don’t feel greasy, and mean while it’s very soft and nourished. Even if lips are not in good condition it goes on very smoothly and doesn’t leave lips dry after wearing it at all.
- Burberry in Coral Red – The Full Kisses from Burberry is a full coverage lipstick with long-lasting power of up to 8 hours. The formula is creamy and buttery with a luminous finish. It glides on smoothly onto the lips and don’t look dry, having said that I find they doesn’t emphasize the lines or look heavy/thick on the lips.
- Clinique Pop™ Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer in Happy Pop – is a divine pop of liquid lip colours with full shine which provides a full coverage coat in a single swipe. Pop Lacquer Lip Colour + Primer is formulated with a built-in primer that glides seamlessly onto lips.The texture is smooth and delivers moisture to the lips.
Military Shirt: Zara
Long Slid Dress: Suzy Shier
Next up is the fuchsia pink shade, which I always been in love with it. I think we all girls can’t live without our pink lipsticks, you can always add a little colored eye liner with this look, I personally like bright blue and green winged liner with this lipstick shade and I find this year in fashion world there are so many items with lace and strips, which have been always a classic to me. Bright pink lips with white shirt and ripe jeans makes me feel so summery.
- Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivids in FUCHSIA FLASH – is a beautiful bright vivid pink that anyone can fall in love with. I love how it is fully covers the lips with just one swipe and leaves lips moisturized and well hydrated. The texture is soft with a glossy finish and I think it can be worn beautifully with any skin complexion.
- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie® Lipgloss in Life of the Party – bright fuchsia pink lip gloss that can be worn by itself or pair it with your lipstick or lip liner. I would say it not totally translucent, you can get a medium coverage by swiping a couple of time. I love how it adds a strike free finish to the lips, it’s always a good idea to line it with a lip liner which will prevent it from bleeding.
Lace Blouse: Reitmans
Strip Shirt: Zara
Last but not least I always have been a great lover of nude lips, my long time reader know by now that no matter what season I always carry my nude lipsticks with me. Especially with it comes to evening events, Smokey eyes and nude lips are always my all time favorite. I always try to keep things classic when it comes to evening events, like black and white, statement earings (not a big fan of neckless), and as I mentioned smokey eyes with nude lips. Lately there are so many different new nude shades that some times, even I can get really confused with picking a nude lipstick I have picked three nude shades that are not only can be worn during the day and night but also it give an edgy finish to your look.
- Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang – is a beautiful nude with a red under tone. It carries a nice soft and creamy texture and glides on lips smoothly. The lasting power is amazing, even though most of the times I can not keep my lipstick for a long period of time but with this lipstick it stays on my lips the longest. It add a very classic finish to your look not matter if it’s during the day or night, a little different from any other nude lipsticks.
- Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Baci – is a full coverage lipstick that stays on your lips for the longest period of time. It carries a very soft and smooth finish with a light weight texture. I love the long-lasting lipsticks for evening events since you don’t need to worry about reapplying or staining your outfit with it.
- YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush Lips & Cheeks in Pink Hedoniste – This is a very soft peach nude shade with a soft pink under tone. The texture is supper soft and light, which offers lips a nice glow with a stain finish. It can be used a lipstick and blush at the same time. Creates a perfect peachy nude lips during day and night and gives the most natural look to the lips.
Dress: Zara out of stock right now
Ear rings: Banana Republic discontinued I hope it have help you guys to create the perfect look for this Eid since it’s the best time to celebrate whether it’s day time of night-time event. I would love to hear which lipstick shade are you wearing this Eid, don’t forget to let me know by leave a comment on my Instagram page. I wish every one a very Happy Eid days!