Getting ready and look at your best seems like just never happens with all what’s happening right now in the world. I know many of us has been in our PJ’s and lounge wear with literally no makeup and messy hair bans for the last couple of months.
I have received many questions on what I wear and how I manage with my looks during this time. Although slightly we’re out of Quarantine time as summer days approaches yet wearing mask and social distancing is still effective.
My looks has been very simple yet I try to pull my self together each morning for the day. Although each season I do switch up my beauty and skin care routine, and for summer time overall I like to keep things pretty minimal. Starting with makeup looks, yes I haven’t been wearing much but correctors and tinted moisturizers have been my best friends for the past couple of months and it looks likes they’ll stay with my longer this season.
Correctors like Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish in Fair and Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Camouflage in Bisque literally takes care of my under eye dark circles in a manner that I don’t even need to cover them. I slightly go under my eyes and spot treat some parts of my face using tapping motion with my finger tips and Voila! I cover the entire face with Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector in 1N2 for days I don’t need coverage and for the days I need more coverage I absolutely love the Cle de Peau Beaute Radiant Cushion Foundation in O20, Armani Beauty’s Power Fabric Compact Foundation in 3.5 and It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40 in Light. I feel more polished and they even out my skin and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing any thing while I get my sunscreen protection at the same time. I do use my Hoola Bronzer from Benefit Cosmetics to very lightly contour my eyes and face. I have been reaching out to the Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder from Shiseido to set my complexion, the full review is about to come.
And to frame my face – touching up my eye brows with Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe from It cosmetics and the Diorshow All-Day Brow Ink in 021 and to set them I use Diorshow Brow Mascara.
Many of you know I love to use my mascaras as a combo and for this season I have been loving to pair Urban Decays Perversion Waterproof Mascara with Loreal Telescopic Mascara has been my on the go for lashes, for the fact that they don’t smudge on my crease with my cream and liquid eyeshadows. And for more volume I prim my lashes with Velvet Primer Lash Primer. Shiseido’s Ink liner in black and YSL Beauty’s Couture Eyeliner in black are the best way to shape my eyes depending on my mood.
Golden, metallic eyes are my favorite during summer time and here are some of cream and liquid shadows that are easy to apply and layers beautifully on top of each other or with any other powder shades. Here are the ones I absolutely love them:
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Star Gold is a perfect shade if burn out gold that is perfect, and goes well with all skin tones. It carries a perfect combination of shimmers that is wearable during the day and night.
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Liquid Eyeshadows in Fusion is slightly with less shimmers yet the formulas is high impact.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty See-quins Glam Glitter Liquid Eyeshadows in Topaz Flash and Smoked glass are fully loaded with shimmers and gives a super glam look. Perfect to add as an accent or wear it all by itself.
Lips and Cheeks
For Cheeks I want like use powders and here are couple that give me color and glow at the same time.
- Clarins Blush Prodige in Golden Pink is a nice soft pink shade with golden shimmers that finishes cheeks nicely.
- Nars Orgasm blush is a nice coral shade with golden shimmers.
- Fenty Beauty Afternoon Snack/Mo’ Hunny is a perfect combination of soft bronzed champagne sheen / supercharged bronzed champagne shimmer for a perfect summer glow.
And lastly I have been obsessed over the lip oils and lip tints for summer, here are some of the formulas I love right now.
- Clarins Lip Comfort oil in Glam Honey is a nice hydrating oil with some golden shimmers.
- Givenchy Lip Oil (not available) is an amazing oil that stays on lips very comfortably.
- Dior Addict Lip Tattoo in Natural Peach is a pinkish peach shade that looks so natural on lips with an amazing lasitng power.
- YSL Vernis À Lèvres Water Stain in Submerged Coral is a beautifull and hot coral orange that goes well with all skin tones and super glossy finish.
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Sheer Matte in Coral Explicite is a beautiful tropical coral, and i love how it carries a blurring effect that looks super nautal and stays comfortable on lips.
These are some of the beauty products that I have been reaching out for a supper minimal looks for summer days. They’re all my true and tested prodcuts that never fails. whishing you all Happy Summer Days!