This year Spring/Summer started late for us, usually the transition to my skincare routine starts late spring but this spring I had to hold tied to my winter skin care duo to cold and dry weather. While I was stretching my winter skin care products, sudden hot and humid months means you need to maintain a good skincare routine. I do keep focused on what I use and plan ahead of time on what to use next. My summer skincare routine stays the same in terms of what order I use them (cleanser, toner, serum, cream, eye cream, sun screen and face mist) but in much lighter version.
Cleanser & Toner
- Shu Uemura Nutri: Nectar is one of the most amazing cleansers I have tried, I usually do double cleansing and this is one of the first steps to get my skin clean from everything.
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Mirco-Algae Pore Purifying Cleansing Jelly this is one of the most lightest face cleansers I have tried while it really removes any impurities and any makeup particles, leaving the skin soft and smooth with non drying formula.
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Micro- Algae Pore Minimizing Shake Tonic this is one of the most amazing toners, although I don’t use toners but I have been testing this for a while now. It doesn’t irritate the skin while I find this to be the best for oily skin. Its super light and gets into the skin immediately. It really helps with the pores.
- Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner I can’t say enough about this product, this literally adds so much moisture and freshness into the skin. Its perfect for summer time.
- Vichy Mineral 89 Eye is a new product, I was supper happy to try out this for the under eye area. I have been really impressed with my Mineral 89 serum. The texture again is super light while it really hydrates the under eye area.
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Super Pomegranate Radiant Energy Eye Jelly is yet another eye creams that I have been using and loving for the summer time right now. The texture is jelly like and seals the moisture for a longer period of time while it doesn’t feel like any thing on skin.
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Super Pomegranate Radiant the texture of this moisturizer is light but very rich and creamy. It have been super good to my skin during this transition time from spring to summer where I needed richness from my skincare.
- Dior Hydra Life Cooling Hydration Sorbet Eye Gel is one of my all time favorite light weight eye creams. The cooling tip is always very helpful for puffy looking eyes.
- Decorte Moisture Liposome Serum is one of my favorite light weight serum, it feels like a jelly and gets into the skin immediately.
- Decorte Moisture Liposome Face Cream I love to stay within the line with it comes to skin care routine and Liposome line is one of the most amazing combos. I will be sticking to this combo for summer months for its light weight texture.
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Gel Lotion this is one of the most amazing moisturizers, its light weight but loaded with hydration. This I have been using lately under my foundation, most of the times the air from air conditioning makes skin dry and dull. This is one of the products I have been reaching out to it any time of the day I needed hydration.
- Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel I have been a long time lover for Bio Oil products especially during my pregnancy period. I was really impressed with this new addition for dry skin. This product is formulated with 3% water, allowing the active ingredients to dominate the formula. This have been a saviour for my dry skin during the dry and cold transition time. This is one of the products I have been using it all over my body.
- Laneige Water Bank Dual Layer Face Oil you all know I can’t live without facial oils and this is one of my favorite face oils. Its super light and super hydrating. It literally makes my skin soft and plump.
- Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil is another facial oil that I have been obsessed over lately.
- Fresh Beauty Vitamin Nectar Antioxidant Face Mist it brings so much freshness in to the skin and really lifts up the mood with its citrus scent.
- Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is one of my all time favorite, I just can’t live without this.
- La Prairie Cellular Swiss UV Protection Veil Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is another product I can’t live without. I just always have had the texture and scent of the sunscreens till I discovered couple years ago and still loving it. Its worth every penny.
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face/Body this is a super easy sun protection for larger area. There is no greasy feeling at all.