Maison Margiela Replica scents are quite exquisite. This is my first time trying their collection from their fragrance department and it’s definitely the perfect scents I have tried. I was supper excited to find their new offering for the holiday season the new limited-edition Replica Memory Box and their home scented candle in Beach Walk.
Replica Memory Box ($41.00 for 10 x 0.06 oz/ 2mL Eau de Toilette) is filled with 10 of Maison Margiela’s evocative fragrances that is inspired by timeless experience. This is a perfect way to discover their most amazing and timeless scents in a box. Each scent is different keeping it strong enough to notice hours after application but aren’t overpowering when first spray them which is really nice. Their scents are medium to long-lasting on me. This Box consists of:
- Lazy Sunday Morning – This is a classic floral fragrance scent with high notes of of fresh pear, iris, and tender white musk. It brings memory of soft, velvety skin enveloped in fresh and comfortable linens.
- Jazz Club – This one is a woody and spicy fragrance balmy notes of rum absolute blended with an underscore of tobacco leaf absolute. This is one of the scents that I was not really into it but if you’re into classic cocktail scents, you definitely want to try this one.
- Beach Walk – This is one of my favorite ones with a modern floral fragrance that evokes the memory of a stroll along the ocean, carrying scents of a summer day with radiant notes of lemon, coconut milk, and cedarwood.
- At the Barber’s – This is a woody, citrusy fragrance which is super refreshing and with invigorating notes of basil accord and sensorial lavender.
- By the Fireplace – This one is a warm and spicy fragrance that brings so much coziness and comfort to the mood with high notes of clove, chestnut, and vanilla accord.
- Woodstock on a sun – This is a with rich and heady notes of cannabis, Incense oil and leather accord. To me it smells primarily of red apply accord while brings endless verdant landscape of greens and fresh buds, you feel the brightness of sunshine.
- Flower Market – This one is a fresh, floral fragrance that brings my memory of a Parisian floral shop. The delicate and innocuous scent of freshly-cut blooms brings an abundance of florals to the forefront of this composition.
- Sailing Day – It’s clearly feminine to me, but it’s not girly like Flower Market if that makes any sense. It come with high notes of aquatic accord, iris asbolute, and red seaweed accord which makes this one aromatic and pure.
- Under the Lemon Trees – This one is one of the most cleans scents I have ever tried. Brings in that countryside feel with high notes of cypresses and lemons.
- Whispers in the Library – This one is enchanted with high notes of pepper essence blending into a soothing tonka bean absolute and bewitching Vanilla, which is inspired by the old books of library. It definitely brings old school memory back in live.
Yet I’m thrilled to share the Replica’s Candle in Beach Walk ($85.47 for 5.82 oz/ 165 g). I’m a die-hard lover of home scents and good candles, they help change the mood of a room every season and especially during the holiday seasons. Although I find this one to be perfect for the spring/summer time but I find the candles are superior with their quality. They come in a sleek classic look of clean white smoked glass jar along with white colored wax and silver cap and a full detail of candle banner on the exterior. It’s really just simply beautiful! They come many beautiful scents like their fragrances.
Beach Walk particularly is definitely one of my favorite scents with super fresh notes of bergamot, lemon, heliotrope, coconut milk, and musk. The scent is fresh and radiant and refreshes the mood. I have already placed it in my setting area where I can smell it al the way into my kitchen area. The scents itself seems on the subtle side once it burns but it’s definitely noticeable and has a descent throw. There is a refreshing and uplifting feel to this one and the citrus notes gives this one an awakening feel.
The Replica’s scents are very exclusive, and the Memory Box is limited-edition. I find it’s a perfect way to discover the brand and a perfect way to find your very own scent. I highly recommend this one. There are quite some amazing and different scents that brightens your day. Yet if you’re a home scent lover, you absolutely need to discover the Replica’s scented candles. I feel it’s a perfect time to discover the brand if you haven’t so. It’s a perfect way to gift some one who has every thing. Make sure to browse in the Replica’s counter to find the newness at Sephora, and Nordstrom.
Press samples provided and courtesy of Maison Margiela .