I have been testing and loving some of the recent launches for hair, skin and makeup that many will or already made an appearance in individual blog post, yet here is a full look at what I have been testing for the past couple of months. I am very selective on what I use especially with hair and skin care products while I do put out my eyes on best makeup products as well. Here is a full list of what I have been testing:
- Glow recipe Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner is one of the best products or best toners I have tried by far. Its perfect for summer time and I have been obsessed over it. I love to place it in refrigerator over night for those super hot day and it feels so soothing once applies in the morning. And at night time it removes all residue that sets on skin from environment and makeup.
- Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting and Firming Cream is a super luxurious moisturizer that feels silky and works amazing on dry to normal skin. It feels rich but doesn’t have that heavy feel into it. I find this one is a good one as a transition moisturizer while I feel its a bit heavy for hot and humid summer days. Yet if you have a super dry skin this would work on summer days for you.
- Laura Mercier’s Nourishing Rose Oil and Illuminating Eye Cream are quite amazing to add extra hydration on skin. A full review post is coming up very soon. while I have been so impressed with the prudcts that I have my eyes on some of other skin care prodcuts like her cleasing oil and micellar water.
- Jouviance Dream Cream night repair cream-in-mask I have been a long time lover for the brand, and got many true tested products. Yet I have been super impressed with this new nightly addition from the brand. The formula is rich in texture yet doesn’t feel heavy on skin. It works on rejovenatting the skin over night with some highly soothing ingredients. I find the packaging is quite unique and interesting at the same time. I have just started to test it, I will report on its journey soon.
- Avene Soothing Radiance Mask is a super nice and gentle mask. Its a mask for the times you need a break from every thing, yes I mean everything, even skin care – the times you have some kind of irritation where you get that redness or flush that needs time to repair. I find Avene’s ingredient list is quite nourishing and gentle that allows your skin to breath. This mask is nourishes the skin with some amazing soothing ingredeints.
- Me!bath Deluxe Bath Bombs are another thing I got to try during this quarantine time. It was one of the ways I felt more relaxed while bathing. The scents are pleasant. I got to try them in two scents Mystic Mermaid and Unicorn Magic, and both are quite lovely.
- Kerastase Genesis Fortifying Blow-dry Fluid is a nice milky formula that provides anti-breakage protection. It hydrates without weighing down the hair. I have been loving it for the fact that I can see how it literally trasoforms my hair, especially when spending time inside pool. It adds a nice shine and silky feel in to the hair at the same time. It works great with the heating tools as well.
- Joico Zero Heat Air Dry have been a saviour for my super frizzy and dry hair for the past couple of months, especially for the days I like to keep them on its natural state. Its a perfect on the go product
- Kerastase Aura Botanica Beach Wave Texture Spray is one of the other formula that I have been testing. Its a texturizing spray that adds softness and waves to hair with a nice glow.
- Shisiedo Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder is one of the best loose powders I have tried. Its light weight and feels like feather on skin. Probably one of the powders I can use for under eye area, which is literally and almost imposible with any other powder. It comes in with a super soft which makes it super easy to apply with you’re on the go. It really sets the foundation and concealer nicely. It blurs out imperfection and smooths out the fine lines.
- Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer in Illuminating is becoming my favorite primer that adds a nice subtle glow and keeps the makeup longer, fully reviewed here. Probably best way to add glow and keep the skin moisturized during the day.