This year I really wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products for each season from now on. Now that spring is in full swing here is a quick update on some of the beauty products that gives more color. This new edit will cover most of the products that I have been inducing in my daily makeup routine that are easy to use while it will be great as an upgrade on your makeup drawer. There are few limited edition products that it might be hard to find right now, but you can get easily your hands to most of the products.
FACE & BODY
- Soft Matte Complete Concealer (C$38.00) this one have become a must have the product for me specially during this spring and summer time. I found most of the times my concealer do slid off during hot and humid summer days. This concealer sets beautifully under the eye and dries as powder. I also love to use this to treat spots. It dries to matte finish.
- Teint Idole Ultra Cushion – Foundation (C$55.00) from Lancôme is light weight foundation with high coverage. It literally hides and seals every thing with one application. The texture is silky and doesn’t feel like any thing on skin. Comes in a great packaging where you can take it with you every where for a quick touch-up.
- Ultra HD Pressed Powder from Make Up For Ever is a weightless powder that doesn’t dry out the complexion and sets the makeup beautifully. I’m not a huge fun of powder in any means just for the fact that they dry out my skin and enhances the fine lines but this one have been working great on my skin. And perfect to have while you’re on the go.
- Prisme Blushes (C$55.00 each) from Givenchy is just amazing. They comes in great color selection with amazing formula. It melts into the skin immediately and it doesn’t feel or look like powder at all. I think these a must for this spring and summer time.
- Healthy Glow Powder Floral Impression Limited Edition (C$90.00) from Givenchy is not only an amazing product also beautiful crafted. It adds a perfect amount of color to the complexion for a glowing and healthy looking skin. And adds lots of goodness to your makeup vanity counter.
- Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder (C$68.00) is a must have product regardless any season. They come in a great formula and shades. Highlighting and strobbing is in high trend right now, and I found these highlighters are lightweight where it melts into the skin and gives a perfect amount of glow to the complexion.
- Elizabeth Arden’s Dare to Bare Body Bronzing Oil (C$45.00) usually I am not a big fun of bronzing oils or sprays, but this one adds a beautiful polished glow to the skin from head to toe. I personally have dry skin and this is a great oil to keep the skin hydrated and add that beautiful summer glow to all over body.
- Nars Duo Eyeshadow in Chiang Mai (C$43.00 Limited Edition) is a perfect eyeshadow duo that I have been wearing. This is one of the best formulas I have tried so far with no fall outs. I love the color combination, whether you want to wear the shades alone or together, it gives a stunning look and at the same time you can create many different looks with just these two.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette (C$59.00) is one of beautiful palette I have come across this season. I think this palette carries great selection of the shades and textures that can take you all year-long. I would say a perfect palette that you can depend on especially while you’re traveling.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner (C$31.00) is a gel eyeliner but in crayon form. I personally totally loved the new concept. These delivers intense color with a great lasting 12 hour power. It’s waterproof and glides smoothly, comes in great range of bold and vibrant colors along with different textures from shimmers to matte finish.
- Artist Liqiud Matte (C$25.00) from Make Up For Ever have been in my on the go bag since I had got them. I loved the formula and the lasting power. Comes in great range of nude shades to please all skin tones and textures.
- Burberry’s Liquid Lip Velvet ($38.00) this is another matte liquid lipstick formula that I have been loving. I didn’t get to try out many shades but have been very impressed with the formula itself. Picking a shade might be tricky with this lipstick but while ordering online since I found many of the nude shades are too pale. I would advise to try before you buy.
- Dior Addict Lacquer Stick (C$43.00) are amazing lipsticks, lightweight and carries a hydrating formula. If you’re some one like me with dry lips then this is definitely some thing you need to try. Comes in great range of colors, with amazing formula.
- Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick (C$29) I’m just over these lip shaker from Lancôme. These carries a semi matte finish texture but super lightweight, it doesn’t feel like any thing once dried. The packaging gives me an other reason to get obsessed over these.