Sephora’s 15% Off Love Note Shopping Event starts today for VIB Rouge members. This even runs from today April 6 through April 13th. If you’re Sephora’s beauty insider member, you should have received an e-mail or card in mail for the event. You can shop in stores and online with code ROUGENOTE at checkout and there are different dates for the event for specific beauty insiders:
- VIB Rouge Members – 15% off with code ROUGENOTE starts from April 7 to 13, 2016.
- VIB Members – 15% off with code VIBNOTE starts from April 8 to 13, 2016.
- BI Members – 10% off with code BINOTE from April 9 to 12, 2016.
I have roundup recommendations what I think is worth the splurge. This is a great time to stack up some of the products that almost never goes on sale or products that I think is a must have for this season. I’ll be working on a few more reviews as fast as I can hopefully before the sale ends.
Here are some mix of products that I feel is perfect to get for this spring/summer. Highlighters and glowing kits are in high trend right now.
- Bronze Goddess (C$29, reviewed here) from Estee lauder is a limited edition for this spring/summer. This is a new discovery for me this season, I have had been crazy for their Modern Muse but this is some thing different to try.
- Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Palettes (C$72, will be reviewed soon) from Burberry are great highlighters. I have been obsessed over them after using for couple of weeks now.
- Velvet Matte Skin Tint (C$54, reviewed here) from Nars is one of my favorite new formulas for a natural looking skin so far.
- Re(marc)able Full coverage foundation (C$69, reviewed here) from Marc Jacobs is one of the most light weight foundations which covers every thing without feeling any thing on skin.
- Aqua Glow foundation (C$59, reviewed here) is an ionzied water-based foundation which carries a muti-reflect pigments that deflect light. It is a very light weight foundation, that gives a medium coverage with one to two pumps, and totally undetectable on skin.
- Burberry Full Kisses (C$31, will be reviewed soon) are the most moisturized lipsticks I have ever used.
- Burberry Kisses Sheer (C$36, will be reviewed soon) is the light sheer lipstick and probably ones that will stay with me all the time.
- NARSissist L’amour Toujours L’amour Eyeshadow Palette (C$76, reviewed here) limited edition from Nars carries twelve eyeshadows that seem to feature a new formula. The texture of these is very pigmented and slightly creamy, but all in powders – where it makes it easy to blend and layer.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow (C$41, reviewed here). These are a sheer balm and very transparent which keeps your lips moisturized and protected. Totally enhances the natural beauty of your lips with a unique shade.
- Lid Pop from Clinique (C$22, reviewed here). This is truly a love in first sight, the presentation of these eyeshadows are amazing, it really takes me to the spring/summer mode. All the colours are phenomenal in texture, pigment and lasting power.
- Matte Crème Lip Crayon (C$28, reviewed here) This Bite Beauty’s collection carries beautiful Pinks, bright reds and deep burgundies with a matte finish yet moist texture to keep the lips well hydrated. They are highly pigmented full coverage lip crayons which feels soft and glides on effortlessly on lips. They smell deliciously amazing.
- Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder (C$48, reviewed here) these Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powders are infused with a sheer base powder and carries an ultra fine micro pearl particles in different sizes, which reflects light on skin for more natural looking glow.