The Sephora Holiday Savings Event is here for Rouge Members! Today I’m rounding up the best in Skin, and Body to splurge on for the sale. I’ve listed my favourite products that have been tested over the year + some new launches that I am very excited about. I do take my skin and hair care very seriously and these products have contributed to what my hair and skin look like today – I have a full post on hair care products followed by this post. The saving dates are listed below.
No Code Needed
- Rouge First Access, save 20% off 11/05 through 11/15
- VIB Members, save 15% off 11/9 through 11/15
- Insiders, save 10% off 11/11 through 11/15
- Best Balm Cleanser – Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover, it’s one i have been reaching out most of the times and has been fully reviewed HERE.
- Best Oil Cleanser – Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover & shu uemura – Cleansing Oil are by far the best facial oils and must have.
- Best Hydratin Gel Cleanser for:
- Dry Skin fresh – Soy Makeup Removing Face Wash is gentle and easy to use and i think works on all skin textures.
- Combination Skin Glow Recipe – Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser is one of my favorite during the summer season. Doesn’t strip the skin and keeps the pores clear.
- Oily Skin OLEHENRIKSEN – Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser I have also loved this during the summer season for its nice cooling effect + its gentle and doesn’t dry out the skin at all.
- Sensitive Skin IT Cosmetics – Confidence in a Cleanser is my all time favorite cleanser – it has a nice silky texture and for me its probably one of most used cleanser.
- Best Foam Cleansers:
- Shiseido – Deep Cleansing Foam is amazing. Although I don’t like foam cleansers but this one doesn’t dry or strip skin at all.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Calendula Deep Clean Foaming Face Wash is a great cleanser to purify and remove makeup deeply from skin.
- Best everyday Hydrating Toner fresh – Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner, is a hydrating and nourishing toner that i like to use during the summer time especially after my workouts. It adds coolness and freshness to the skin immediatly. Full review HERE.
- Best Pore Thighting Toner Glow Recipe – Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner, is by far a hydrating and soothing toner that keeps the pores tight but keeps the skin well hydrated for the best of the day. Fully reviewed HERE.
- Best Bringhtening Toner Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Ferulic Brew Facial Treatment Essence with Lactic Acid, its one I have been reaching out non-stop this past couple of months. You can find the full review HERE.
- Best Anti-Aging Essence fresh – Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence, you can literally find this on all my skincare posts. Its one Essence i can use my entire life. Full review can be find HERE.
- Best hydrating Essence Estee Lauder – Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion Fresh with Sakura Ferment, its light and immediatly goes into the skin.
- Best Facial Mist Yves Saint Laurent – NU DEWY MIST Rejuvenating Face Spray is something new I am testing. So far I am impressed but will report on it soon.
- Best Dewy Facial Mist Tatcha – Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is my all time favorite setting spray to add glow to my skin.
- For Dry Skin:
- Shiseido – Vital Perfection collection is AMAZING to add hdyration and plumbness to the skin.
- Glow Recipe – Banana Souffle Moisture Cream is one moisturizer that is soothing, nourishing and extremely hydrates the skin while its lightweight. Reviewed HERE.
- Guerlain – Abeille Royale Anti-Aging Double R Facial Serum is a serum that I can use all year long for its soft peeling substance that immediatly adds glow and renews the skin day after day. You can find the details on this POST.
- For Combination Skin:
- Glow Recipe – Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer is lightweight and gets into the skin immediatly. It has a very high hydrating and plumping effect on skin and is perfect for warmer weather.
- Best Recovery Moisturizer fresh – Black Tea Corset Cream Firming Moisturizer is one of the best when you need to give skin a littel break.
Best Eye Cream/Treatment/Mask
- Best Eye Serum – Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye Serum that i can swear by, the formula takes care of fine lines, wrinkles and dark cirles over time like no ther moisturizers.
- Best Rich Eye Cream – Lancome Absolute Revitilizing Eye Cream is one I have been using during this season for its rich texture and effectiveness on find lines.
- Best all in one Eye treatment Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex is probably that I can use to cover every thing around the eye area. The formula is rich yet get into the skin immedately with cooling effect.
- Best Eye Mask Glow Recipe – Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask this one I use once a week and it brightens and smooths out my find lines.
- Best Sheet Eye Mask – Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask is the best eye masks I have tried by far. It comes in 12 packs of indivitually packed sheets that is easy to use espcially while you’re on the go.
- Best Dry Skin Savior Shiseido – Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream Enriched is rich and keeps skin well hydrated during the day and night – you can use it as an overnight treatment on your skin. Full details HERE.
- Best all in one treatment Dior – Capture Totale High-Performance Treatment Serum-Lotion
- Best Vitamin C Serum:
- Glow Recipe – Guava Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum
- IT Cosmetics – Bye Bye Dullness Concentrated Derma Serum, the best Vitamine C serum I have tried. You can find the entire line review on this POST.
- Best Vegan Serum Dermalogica – Smart Response Serum is something I like to use as one step skincare routine when I am in rush or days i want to give my skin a break. Details on this POST.
- Best Claming Serum Glow Recipe – Avocado Ceramide Redness Relief Serum, its light and immediatly calms skin from irritations due to chimical use and sun exposure. You can find a full blog post HERE.
- Best Pore Tightening Mask Glow Recipe – Watermelon Glow Hyaluronic Clay Pore-Tight Facial Mask
- Best Hydrating + renewing Facial Mask OLEHENRIKSEN – PHAT Glow Facial Mask
- Best Calming Mask Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream
- Best Over Night Mask Sulwhasoo – Overnight Vitalizing Mask
- Best Lip Mask LANEIGE – Lip Sleeping Mask
- Best Facial Masks:
- Best Facial Peels Alpha Beta Ultra Gentle Daily Peel for Sensitive Skin
- Shiseido – Future Solution LX Total Protective Emulsion Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
- Shiseido Clear Sunscreen Stick Spf 50+
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray Spf 50+
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – Super Fluid Daily UV Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Best Body Wash & Shawer Gel:
- Best Body Cream:
- Best Hand & Foot Cream/Mask:
Shampoos & Conditioner
- Best luxury Shampoo & Conditioner – Oribe Gold Lust Liter Set, is what i like to use when i style my hair and it adds shine and shoftness to the har. You can find detials on this POST.
- Best Shmapoo & Conditioner for Curly Hair – Moroccanoil Curl Enhancing Collection, I love the formula that keeps hair hydrated and defines the curls. Curl collection from the brand is reviewed HERE.
- Best color treated Shampoo & Conditioner – Pureology Hydrate Sheer Collection, the formula is hydrating and gentle. I love the entire line and right now you can get all in a package HERE.
- Best Mask for Curly Hair – Oribe Curl Gelee for Shine and Definition is by far the best curling hair mask – a little goes a long way with this hair mask.
- Best Hair Mask to add Vibrantcy – Christophe Robin Shade Variation Hair Mask – Chic Copper
- Best Curl Cream – amika Curl Corps Curl Defining Cream, this formula is lightweight and easy on hands. It doesn’t feel stiff.
- Best Hair Oil Treatment:
- Best Hair Primer:
- Pureology – Color Fanatic Multi-Tasking Leave-In Spray, is an all in one formula.
- Kerastase – Resistance Blow-Dry Primer for Damaged Hair is the best leave in primer for all types of hair.
- Best Hair spray – Pureology Style + Protect Soft Finish Hairspray
- Best Sculpt Treatment – Christophe Robin Purifying Scalp Scrub with Sea Salt