The Sephora Beauty Insider Event is happening right now and I have a roundup of recommendations of my favorite picks. I have had missed this event for the last two times and regret on later. As a beauty blogger and beauty lover its hard to narrow down the list but I have managed to come up with products that are essentials to me (which I have included here) as well as some new finds that I really want you all to try (some reviews are to come). If you’re shopping online use Code 20FORROUGE at the checkout. My top recommendations and few on my Wishlist:
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips Lipstick 2 one of the latest lipstick additions that I’m obsessed with, the formula and the color range is quite amazing while it comes in the most exquisite packaging (reviewed here). My favorite shades are:
Angel Alessandra is a perfect nude, In Love With Olivia which is another nude in pink, and Carina’s Star is a gorgeous soft coral.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty’s Enamored Dazzling Gloss Lip Lacquer – Glam Rock Collection this is one of the items that is in my Wishlist this year for the season. I was recently introduced to the Enamored formula and I’m literally obsessed over the finish and colors.
- YSL Beauty’s Water Stain Lip Stain is another lip formula that I’m getting obsessed over recently. If you’re a lip balm and gloss lover this is a combination of two in one package. My favorite shades are
603 In Berry Deep which is a nice deep cool berry and 615 Ruby Wave is a beautiful deep cool blue red
- Lancôme Monsieur Big Heart-Shaped Eyeshadow Palette I don’t get impressed with eyeshadow palettes easily but this one have become a favorite of mine, to create a perfect romantic eye look.
- Armani’s Power Fabric Foundation is one of the best launches this year and this formula have been so good to me. It stays up on hot humid days with a nice velvety finish.
- There is nothing I can compare to Diorskin Nude Luminizer Shimmering Glow Powder, I personally love it in Golden Glow.
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush is a favorite of mine, I reach out to it almost all the time.
- Ole Henriksin PHAT Glow Facial™ Mask (exclusively available in Sephora) is an amazing new launch that I have been very impressed with (review to come), I love how you can use this product just before your makeup application to smooth out the skin and bring on the GLOW to your complexion.
- Make Up For Ever’s Ultra HD Skin Booster is one of the products that works insanely on bringing skin’s hydration levels to the mask and a perfect way to prep the skin for a flawless complexion. It’s a must have for me!
- Foreo LUNA™ 3 for Sensitive Skin is one of the most revolutionary for a flawless and ever clean skin. This is one of the tools that I can swear by and it comes with a 10 year warranty. One of the nest investment you can make to your skin care routines.
- Talking fragrance Aerin’s Aegea Blossom Eau de Parfum is one of the most softest and amazing scents for all year-long, if you haven’t tried any thing from Aerin this is a perfect time to take a look – Hibiscus Palm is another favorite of mine.
- Nest Fragrance’s Hibiscus & Dragon Collection is one of the home scents that is perfect all this of the year, the Rose Noir Classic collection is another favorite of mine which I’m hooked!