Pür Cosmetics have launched Love Your Selfie 2 Limited Edition (C$58.00) about two weeks ago, which carries very exclusive shades. This palette is travel friendly and it’s filled with every thing you need for a perfect selfie on the go. I loved how the colors are arranged to create beautiful looks as well as it comes along with perfect lip combo to finish the look perfectly. It comes in two-step by step guided instruction sheet where it makes it easy to transform the look from day to-night. This palette includes:
The eight beautiful eyeshadow colors which are exclusive and comes in amazing texture, smooth finish and with high pigment. I also found it’s easy to layer these eyeshadows without any fallout. The colors in the palette is extremely glamorous and I love how it carries a verity of warm shades. The eyeshadow panes are much larger than regular eyeshadow panes where it’s very easy to use a fluffy crease brush for application. Even though these eyeshadows carries a very high pigmentation that doesn’t require primer but I would still suggest to try it with primer since it literally gives the eyeshadows life.
- Top Row:
- HeadShot – is a cream-colored eyeshadow in matte finish which can be used as highlighting the brow bone or use it as an all over eyeshadow base.
- Statuesque – is a light beige color which I find is a great transition color to apply on the crease.
- Panorama – is a brown golden color with foiled finish and highly pigmented. This is one of the most beautiful eyeshadow in the palette.
- Abstract – is a silver taupe color again with foiled finish and highly pigmented.Bottom Row:
- Pose – is a matte pink peach rose color.
- Sketch – is a backed coral color with stain finish.
- Megapixel – is a brassy gold with foil finish.
- paparazzi – is a dark olive-green color slightly on the gray side, with sublet foil finish.
Baking powder, Universal Blush, and Bronzer – this palette get complete with the three perfect way to finish the look. All three face powders comes with very soft textures and in a bigger square panes which makes it easy to use the powder and blush brushes appropriately. I found the Bronzer (Composition) is highly pigmented, so you have to be careful – just a little goes along way.
- OverExposed – is a perfect light weight powder to apply as your highlighting powder and to set your foundation or concealer. Even though it’s meant to be used as a Baking powder but I’m not a big fun of baking since I carry a very dry skin and I find baking emphasizes the lines making them more obvious, I think it’s good for those with oily skins or just for photo shoots under lots of lighting but I would never recommend to try baking on daily use. I used OverExposed as my setting powder for my foundation and concealer and it worked great.
- Photoginic – is a perfect light-colored blush which complements all skin tones and it gives cheeks a nice glow. It carries a very nice peach pink color which I find it gives cheeks a nice glow as it comes from within.
- Composition – is a beautiful Bronzing powder, which gives skin a sun kissed glow. I don’t think you can use it to contour you the face but it creates a perfect dimension to the complexion overall.
Fully charged mascara – The Palette carries one of the best-selling Pür Cosmetics mascara Fully Charged reviewed here. It is one of my favorite mascaras, the brush have been designed in a way to grab every lashes to extend them the most and if you’re looking for a volumizing mascara the I would highly recommend to try Fully Charged Mascara from Pür Cosmetics.
Velvet Matte Lip pencil in Focal Point – is a creamy jumbo lip pencil with a gorgeous color to define the lips. The texture is very soft and creamy which contours lips perfectly for fully looked pout, I think it comes in a very nice and beautiful color that complement all skin tones. Lip Gloss in Silhouette – is light weight non-sticky lip gloss which gives lips enough color to create an ombre effect. The Lip Gloss in Silhouette is a great match to the Velvet Matte Lip pencil. It gives lips a nice glow and comes with a very nice and versatile color.
Over all a huge thumbs up for the Love Your Selfie 2 Palette. It’s a prefect palette where it take you from day to nigh look easily while you’re on the go paired with most beautiful lip pencil and lip gloss to complement all skin tones. I think this is a complete palette for whole face, or if you’re still looking for some gift ideas, I think this makes a perfect gift for your love ones. Available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart. $58.00 as well as Pür Cosmetics .
Many thank to the Pür Cosmetics for sending the press sample for editorial purposes.