My excitement levels went up when I found out about the Muse of Milan Collection from O.P.I. for this fall season. Fall collections are my favorite season to play with deep colors. I have reviewed the Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer Limited Edition Collection 2020 and New Hidden Prism Collection for Summer 2020 earlier this year and I have been so impressed with the O.P.I nail polishes color selection and lasting power.
Yet this time once again I am truly impressed with the color selection, finish and performance of these polishes.
- Fall-ing for Milan is a beautiful vintage-inspired bronze colors that is a new nude for this fall season with golden shimmers. Two coats are good enough to get the real color.
- Have Your Panettone and Eat it Too is a stunning burnt orange for this season with mirror glass finish. Two coats are enough for a full coverage finish. A perfect transition color.
- My Italian is a Little Rusty is a chic modern vintage chestnut that is absolutely my favorite colors with mirror finish and you get true color with two coats.
- Drama at La Scala this is a vintage-inspired teal colors with mirror finish and a hit color this season. Not all skin tones looks good in this shade but the ones does they rock in this color.
- This Color Hits all the High Notes is a soft light blue with fresh, pearlescent hues. It carries slightly shimmers that are wearable and perfect for nude lovers. You need three coats to make it full coverage.
- Duomo Days, Isola Nights is a denim blue that is beautiful. Mirrored finish and one full coat is good enough to get the true color but I would prefer for two to get that nice even finish.
- Suzi Talks with Her Hands is a very chic steely gray and highly pigmented with mirror shine finish. A very hit shade and two coats will get you that full coverage finish.
- OPI Nails the Runway is a super cool gunmetal hue with a touch of shine that adds lots glitz on your nails. You can wear it as an accent shade or paint all nails for a full on glam look. I find with this one three coats are enough to get it full coverage.
- Galleria Vittorio Violet this one is a gorgeous and glamorous, rich violet color with some shimmers. I think its a hit color for date nights this season. Two coats are enough for a full coverage look.
- Addio Bad Nails, Ciao Great Nails is a flirtatious light purple, some thing for nude lover who doesn’t want to go too bold when it comes to colors. Two coats are enough for a full coverage look.
- Leonardo’s Model Color is a dimensional purple with shimmers that gives that gives that metallic finish.
- Complimentary Wine this is a rich and decadent red, and this burgundy I can wear all year long. It requires two coats to get that full coverage mirror finish yet I like it on three coats to get that rich color payoff.
A quick look at the bottles, it carries the same O.P.I classic look with the silver twist off caps. The brushes are the best part when it comes O.P.I. collections they flat and medium length. They are very easy to apply on the fingers.
You can now find these newness on Amazon.ca.
Press samples provided and courtesy of O.P.I.