The NARSissist L’Amour, Toujours L’Amour Eyeshadow Palette is a Limited Edition and carries twelve eyeshadows that seem to feature a new formula. The texture of these is very pigmented and slightly creamy, but all in powders – where it makes it easy to blend and layer. This eyeshadow palette delivers shades in matte and shimmer finishes, there is a perfect combination of textures and shades. L’Amour Eyeshadow Palette contains:
- 4 x 0.11 oz Eye shadows in Cream Bisque, Shimmering Pink Sand, Amethyst Ash, Black Truffle
- 8 x 0.05 oz Eye shadows in Golden Starlight, Sunburst Copper, Café Au Lait, Pistol Grey, Industrial Street, Regal Blue, Shimmering Taupe Cashmere, Shimmering Liquorice
Description and Swatches Details:
Row 1 features four larger pans each 0.11 oz/3.2 g, shades are named I, II, III, IV from left to right:
- Matte creamy neutral with slight pink tones
- Shimmering champagne with beige/ivory tones
- Shimmering mauve taupe
- Matte charcoal
Rows 2 and 3 have smaller pans but still big enough to dip the brush into it, These are 0.05 oz/1.5g each:
- Frosted white gold
- Shimmering warm copper orange
- Matte mauve
- Shimmering steel with slight olive undertone
- Shimmering steel-blue grey
- Matte navy indigo
- Shimmering cool grey-brown
- Shimmering grey-black with blue tones and silver flecks
Now onto the NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette
is Sephora exclusive which features four exclusive blush shades, the Laguna Bronzing Powder, and Paloma Contour blush. This is a multi task cheek palette which contours, highlights and brings a pop of color to your cheeks. The contour duo shades sculpt the face, Paloma I is perfect to set your under eye concealer with or enhance the high point of the face to create a soft focus effect and Paloma II is a matte powder which gives a subtle definition to the face without any shine or shimmer. And get a natural looking tan with Laguna Bronzing Powder which is diffused with golden shimmer. Once more NARSissist have added the most amazing blushes women can think of, all four shades are to die for. This Spring Palette is perfect for all year-long and a perfect compact to carry along while traveling.
The Spring Palette carries:
- 0.12 oz Contour Blush in Paloma I (pink beige), Paloma II (deep rose)
- 0.29 oz Laguna Bronzing Powder (diffused brown powder with golden shimmer)
- 0.12 oz I Blush in Icy Lilac
- 0.12 oz II Blush in Sausalito Sunset
- 0.12 oz III Blush in Shimmering Rose Peach
- 0.12 oz IV Blush in Fleshy Pink
This is very similar to the Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Palette
from Holiday. Both Palettes carries the iconic Paloma I, Paloma II and Laguna Bronzer. The Holiday Palette carried two existing blush colors in Luster and Dolce Vita but this Spring Palette offers four new blush shades.
One Shocking Moment Palette
Both palette carries very similar blush shades while I give a tum up to the Spring Palette, I feel the shades are very versatile and unique. The Bronzer pan size is designed to fit a bigger brush while all other Contouring duo and blushes fits into an appropriate pan size to compliment brushes accordantly.
At the end both are a hit for me, I totally love how you can just grab the palettes and not worrying about any thing (travel friendly), both are a complete in terms of color selection, quality and packaging.
You can find the NARSissist L’Amour, Toujours L’Amour Eyeshadow Palette for $76 online at Nars
. The NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette retails for $85 and is exclusive to Sephora
online and in stores.