This year comes to an end and what a year it has been! I just can’t over that 2019 is almost over, this year passed by fairly quickly. This year I think was one of the most amazing year in my blogging carrier where I was able t find a mix of new discoveries both in makeup, hair and skin care as well as some amazing home scent discoveries. Here I have a round-up of my Best of 2019 Favorites that I feel was a super hit, I actually went through the entire blog posts of the year 2019 to make sure I didn’t miss anything. I might have a longer list of my favorites when it comes to complexion and moisturizing (with many eye moisturizing launches) products, yet that’s something I feel I mastered in during 2019.
Complexion, Base products and Highlighters
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector SPF this was one of the best complexion products I have discovered this year when it comes to all in one complexion products. Its one of the products that I have been obsessed over for the past couple of months. It works great as a primer or as an overall base. Here I have a full review on this product.
- Your Skin But Better Makeup Primer+ although I’m not a huge fan of primers but this one have been a favorite find this year, its such a nice and hydrating primer that I’m in love with it, fully reviewed here.
- Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color is one of the most amazing and sheer coverage foundations I have tried with a nice soft glow which makes it perfect for the summer time. You can check on the full review here.
- Armani Beauty Power Fabric Foundation yet this is another matte full coverage foundation that I was able to wear during the day and night flawlessly. I have never been so impressed with any other matte finish foundations than this before. Fully reviewed here.
- Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation this one was a total win for my dry skin. I could reach to this any day I wanted that perfect glow with a good amount of coverage I need all year-long. Here I have a full review along with before and after finish look.
- I couldn’t resist my self on adding the new Charlotte Tilbury’s Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation which I’m obsessed over lately. Fully reviewed here.
- Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Away Concealer I absolutely love this concealer for the fact that is offering a full coverage finish while it sets beautifully one skin. Its one of the concealers that is always in my on the go bag and here is a full review.
- Cle De Peau Beaute Radiant Corrector For Eyes probably one of the most amazing finds for me when it comes to complexion products. This not only covers every thing seamlessly, it also nourish the skin along with much skin care benefits that skin starts glowing from within. Here is the full review on this product.
- Skin Caviar Powder Foundation not being a fan of powder in general, here I fall in love with one of the most amazing powder foundations. This one is a good on the go powder that makes skin look flawless with a super natural finish. Fully reviewed here.
- Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation from Make Up For Ever is one of the most and amazing full coverage powders that lasts all day and looks flawless on skin. Reviewed here.
- Skin Caviar Loose Powder have been my on the go and trusted powder that I can reach when I need to set or bake my makeup, here is the full review on the product.
Highlighters and Bronzers:
- Fenty Beauty’s Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter which I have been loving it so much during this year.
- Fenty Beauty Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronze is one of the most amazing fine bronzing powders that I have finally replaced over my Hoola Bronzer from Benefit Cosmetics. I absolutely adore the packaging, full review here.
Best Eye Makeup products:
- Nars Skin Deep Eyeshadow Palette was one of the most amazing and used palette for creating Smokey eyes. And a perfect neutral palette with mix of different textures. It was one of the limited edition pieces that is no longer available and for those who got their hands on this palette, probably knows the taste of it.
- Shiseido Kajal InkArtist – Shadow, Liner, Brow being a lover for Kajal, here I found these to be the best for this year. Love the colors ones and a huge thumbs up for its lasting power and quality. Fully reviewed here.
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara and Primer was my most used and favorite mascara for this year. Here is the full review.
- YSL Couture Eyeliner have become an ultimate liner for my wing looks all the time. Here you can find the full review along with close swatches to some other liners.
- YSL Water Stain Lip Stain was the best aluminizing and stain lip product, fully reviewed here.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 wins the best lipstick for its coverage, texture, and definitely for its packaging – for swatches click here.
- Nars Lipstick is one of the best matte finish formulas that stays well on lips without feeling dry at all with a great range of shades to discover. Fully review is here.
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream Lipstick I find them to be the most luxurious and soft matte finish lipsticks. Swatches and review here.
- Enamored Dazzling Gloss Lip Lacquer – Lust and Stardust Collection one of the most amazing gloss formulas out there and yet with a perfect amount of shimmers. Its limited edition so get it before its gone, swatches are here.
- La Prairie Supreme Balm Cleanser is an absolute pure love! nothing feels as luxurious and effective as this one, review is here.
- Eve Lom Cleansing Oil Capsules is another favorite oil cleanser that been amazing for this season, and a perfect one to carry while you’re on the go – reviewed here.
- La Prairie Crystal Micellar Water this one have been a product that I’m absolutely in love with. It have made my life so much easy to remove my makeup without feeling dry while it adds so much glow once complexion is all clean. For full review click here.
- Double cleansing is always a must have cleansing step for me and I personally love to use a good gel texture cleanser over foam cleansers, Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser from Glow Recipe is one of the best I found this year that is formulated with hyaluronic acid – full reviewed here.
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl™ Serum is one of the most amazing and effective eye serum for my by far. It’s a perfect one to layer with any other eye cream – I have fully reviewed this product here.
- Institute Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Contour Serum is a winner for being the best and most effective eye serums in most affordable version of the eye serums in the market. The results are insane, here is the full review.
- As my obsession grows over eye serums and cream, SulwhassoTimetreasure Invigorating Eye Serum from Sulwhasoo I find this one to be one of the most reached eye moisturizer during 2019. Fully reviewed here.
- Cle De Peau Beaute Enhancing Eye Contour Cream Supreme is one of its kind of eye moisturizer with a super rich texture. Fully reviewed here.
- Decorte Moisture Liposome Serum is one a kind hydrating serums that brings skin’s hydration levels to the max and yet probably one of my favorite serums to date. Fully reviewed here.
- La Prairie Platinum Rare Cellular Life-Lotion is an winner for giving out that nice glow to the skin. It offers extra moisture to the skin while adds so much glow that comes from within, reviewed here. It have been my best friend for my gym days.
- Youthquake Hydra-full Retexturizing Gel Crème Moisturizer is a butter in a jar, I think any one with dry skin will love this the most, reviewed here.
- I always adore a nice hydrating and lightweight moisturizer especially during the summer time and I found the Glow Reciepe’s Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer is one of the best moisturizer with gel like texture and super hydrating. Fully reviewed here.
- Sulwhasso Bloomstay Vitalizing Cream from Sulwhasoo is one of the most rich and creamy textured moisturizers I have ever tried. For me its a glow in a jar when I need that extra moisture in my skin. Reviewed here.
- PHAT Glow Facial™ Mask is an amazing mask that offers an instant glow to the skin. I love how I can make my skin glow right before my makeup application. Here I have the full review.
- Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Face Mask is a super hydrating and effective mask that I have recently reach out most of the times. Fully reviewed here.
- Fresh Beauty’s Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask this is one of the sleeping masks that brings up the skin’s hydration levels to max, and probably most loved masks for this season, fully reviewed here.
- Fenty Beauty Brushes is one of the best makeup brushes I have tried this year. They’re soft and supper cute. Reviewed here.
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Lux Flat Foundation & Jumbo Powder Brush have been my on the go brushes that makes every thin look seamless. Fully reviewed here.
- Oligo Professionnel Blacklight Blue Shampoo have been a great find for me during this year, it gives so much brightness and tone to my bleached hair.
- Redken Color Extend Blondage Shampoo and Conditioner are one of the best way to treat my bleached hair while keeping it soft and smooth.
- I have got quite some amazing finds this year from the Kerastase brand – Resistance Length Strengthening Blow-Dry Primer is an amazing product to minimize the frizzes and protects the hair from the heat. It adds such a nice and subtle shine as well. Blond Absolu Heat Protecting Serum is almost the same protect while it have much more repair properties while keeps the blond color to its best look till next wash.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight have been one of the most amazing scents during the summer time for this year that makes me feel I’m in flower garden. I have full review here.
- Aegea Blossom Eau de Parfum is one of the most reached fragrances this year for me that I felt comfortable wearing it all the time any where. Its subtle and long-lasting – fully reviewed here.
- Armani Beauty Light di Gioia Eau de Parfum is a fully loaded jasmine scent that is perfect for date nights and when you want to impress some one. Fully reviewed here.
- Libre Eau De Parfum this is one of the most amazing scents I tested this year. I feel it really brightens my mood and the looks is absolutely stunning. Reviewed here.
- Nest Fragrances Candles and Diffusers are one of the best home scent I have discovered this year. I have been obsessed over their seasonal collections and the look and finish every time. Click here to check the whole collection for this year.
- Yet late this year I was super excited to discover the home scent from Maison Margiela home candles, this is probably one of the most luxurious home scents I have tried by far. For full review click here.