Fall season is on full swing and I know many of you have been keeping up with Bachelorette Clare Crawley and Dale Moss’ relationship timeline during this season. While I have already updated my Fall skincare routine. The weather is changing tremendously cooler and colder every day and staying home most of the time with Furness blowing out dry air makes my skin go super dry. Through years I have learned on how and when to change my skincare routine. Mid September or beginning of October is when I slowly introduce richer moisturizers and serums to my skincare routine plus I add couple of more steps or layering more of my products helps my skin stay well hydrated.
Here what I have been using for the past month plus few new products that I have been testing and they has changed how my skin look.
I am reaching more to oil and balm textured cleanser for days I wear makeup (double cleansing) yet some new foam cleanser that I started to use that feels so soft and smooth.
- Just recently Cle de Peau Beaute sent out their Softening Cleansing Foam and Cleansing Clay Scrub in testing sizes which I have been super impressed with and soon I need to get them in fuller sizes. Softening Cleansing Foam is the most softest and divine cleanser that gently removes all impurities while leaves skin super soft and smooth. The texture is rich so a little goes a long way and its designed for all skin textures. And really it doesn’t feel like a foam cleanser.
As many of you know I literally do not scrub my skin yet this Cleansing Clay Scrub has changed my perception. It doesn’t ripoff skin texture while it cleanse and exfoliates at the same time gently. I’m simply impressed! It leaves my skin soft and smooth with that nice glow.
- Glow Recipe Cleansing Balm is one of my favorite balm cleansing formulas that I recently found out about, yet I find it cleanse off nicely with a nice soft and warm towel than rinsing.
- La Prairie Supreme Balm Cleanser nothing beats this cleansing balm when it comes to performance and quality. It really removes all those Foxy Eye makeup at once and feels super luxurious on skin.
- Eve Lom Cleanser Capsules are one of my favorite when it comes to oils cleansers. Its soft and really melts every thing away.
Facial Mists and Pre-Lotion Serums
Yes, I am starting back with layering my facial mists and pre-lotion Serums. Here are few formulas I have been loving:
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate has been my all time favorite Pre-Lotion serum (booster) plus I got to try out their new Limited Edition Ginza Design Ultimune Defense Refresh Mist which cools and hydrates skin while it defends skin from daily damage. I have been using both as a booster, or first step to my skincare routine and they both been so good.
- Hydro-Softening Lotion from Cle de Peau Beaute been something I used last year and is an amazing formula to keep my skin soft and silky. And I am re-introducing it to my skincare routine.
- Fresh Beauty Rose Floral Toner I have been reaching out to this before heading out to my workouts and it really helps me with hydration and smells good at the same time.
Serums/Moisturizers are my favorite part of my skin care routine and I have been adding some vitamin C in my daily skincare routine which I have been seeing a very good results for the past few months. Yet I also added a some retinol formulas to my nightly skincare routine but as a treatment for the fall/winter months.
- Glow Recipe Plum Plum Serum is one of the best formulas I have been adding to my skincare routine. It really adds hydration and plumps skin immediately and you’re really getting what you pay for.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream one of the most rich facial moisturizers that works so well on skin and keeps skin well hydrated all day long.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex is one of my all time favorite serum yet the new formula is even better.
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream is one of the most nice and gentle retinol formulas I have tried so far yet I still use it every other day to be safe. It really works nice on fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask a very gentle retinol eye mask that I have been using for my under eye fine lines which I have been suffering from dryness and its a gold jar for my under eye area. I only use it twice a week and already seen a huge difference.
- YSL Pure Shots Light Up Brightening Serum is another serum that I use as a treatment for my darks pots and uneven skin texture. I absolutely love with the formula. I use it every other day when I am not using the Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
- Fresh Beauty Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum is a formula that I am loving the most. Facial oils are my favorite part of my skincare routine. I feel like they give my skin that extra glow that it needs especially during dry/cooler months.
- La Prairie’s Skin Caviar Eye Lift and Skin Caviar Lux Eye Cream been helping me with those fine lines and wrinkles that I get during this dry months.
- Glow Recipe Avocado Eye Mask is another retinol product that I have introduced to my skincare routine 2-3 times a week to really help those fine lines that are appearing more at this time.
Masks are one of my favorite ways to keep my skin well hydrated all year long. Now I am a lover for over night masks, they’re easy and very well effective for reserve maximum hydration. Here are some I have to use this season.
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask is a five minute mask that brings life to your skin. This is one of the products that I use when I feel I need to exfoliate and not stipe my skin. I probably use this once a month and it really takes out all impurities from my skin and pores while leave my skin feeling like silk.
- Dior Hydra Life Glow Better Fresh Jelly Mask is my golden jelly jar that clears, smooths and makes my skin glow in just three minutes. This one I use pretty often since I don’t get much time to mask.
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Hydrogel Melting Mask my obsession is real with this sheet mask. I use this when I need to out some where especial. I use this just right before I do my makeup (while I do my hair) and I promise if you use this before your makeup you’ll always thank me.
I think I have been reaching out to facial tools during this CoronaVirus season and believe it or not it literally drain all my lump notes around my facial area and I feel all cleared. I think you should really get into this habit and you’ll see how good you fell and how much your face lifts up.
- Pause Well-aging Fascia Stimulating Tool is an amazing tool that you can use it all over your body and especially on you face. This tool is easy to use and love the coolness it gives my skin + easy to sanitize.
I have loved my Clarisonic Smart Profil Face and Body for a very long time but unfortunately they’re no longer in business.