L’Oréal introducing True Match Lumi Glow Boosting Line up. This line carries three different textures and with different intensity levels to customize your glow. 2018 is all about glow and I have been obsessed over the Lumi Glow line since I got my hands on. This Lumi Glow line takes you from day to-night easily by apply or layering the product to your taste. The True Match Lumi Glow Boosting Line contains:
- Lumi Glotion
- Lumi Glow Nude
- Glow Amour
Up first is the Lumi Glotion (C$19.99) which is a glowing lotion that delivers a fresh, natural and light glow with a tint of color. This highlighting moisturizer gives that nice and subtle glow with a hind of color to even out the skin, yet it provides hydration to the skin all day long. It comes in four shades (Fair, Light, Medium and Deep). You can wear them along for a nice and fresh look or you can mix them with your base (foundation, BB and CC cream) to customize your coverage and glow level. I received them in Medium and Deep where Medium Glow was a perfect match to my skin. I also tried the Deep Glow as a bronzer and it looks absolutely amazing on skin, both blends beautifully together without leaving any gap in between.
Next is the Lumi Glow Nude (C$20.49) which is a pressed powder multi dimensional glowing highlighter palettes that provides a medium glow to the complexion and comes in four highlighting shades to create that 3D effect by layering the different shades. Both palettes carries four different highlighting shades from lightest to deepest to enhance all skin tones. Both palettes works great on all skin tones, preferring to use it with warm undertones or cool under tones.
- MOONKISSED – comes in four shades with cool under tones to enhance all skin tones. The Moonkissed is designed to give that nice glow to lightest skin tones from fairest to medium shade and to create that 3D effect – layer the shades as the lightest or top point of the cheek bones, and darkest to the law point of cheek bones.
- SUNKISSED – carries a four beautiful shades with warm under tones, which works great on medium to dark skin tones. It creates that nice golden Sunkissed glow to the skin. Again you can layer the highlighters to get that 3d effect and to intensify the glow.
And next is the Intense Glow (C$18.99) is a highly intense glowing liquid highlighter. This is a hydrating liquid highlighter that is infused with shea butter. The formula blends beautifully into the skin while it offers the highest illumination glow to the complexion. You can apply it as a highlighter or strobing liquid to the skin or mix it your base for that nice glow all over the complexion. This Intense glow highlighter comes in two shades:
- DAYBREAK – this is a pearly pinkish shade that is perfect to enhance the lightest skin tones.
- GOLDEN HOUR – is a perfect sun-kissed bronzed shade that enhances all deepest skin tones.
Swatches of Intense GLow and Shimmersta.
The Lumi Glow collection also carries a loose powder highlighter that is absolutely gorgeous. This loose powder also comes in two shades to enhance all skin tones while this loose powder adds that multi demention or in other words 3D effect to the complexion. It also comes in two shades:
- Moonlight is a bright white glow loose powder with fine pinkish shimmers.
- Sunlight is a warm bronzed loose powder with fine golden shimmers.
You can find the True Match Lumi Glow line now available at your nearest drugstores as well as online at amazon.ca.