Lancôme launched Monsieur Big Heart-Shaped Eyeshadow Palette (C$65.00 Limited Edition) and it’s just beautiful! it’s a pink heart-shaped palette loaded with 12 intensely pigmented eyeshadows in nude, rosy and chocolate hues. It comes with a nice pigment that is excellent when it comes to blending. This palette pulls soft rosy looks as well as you can really go bold. There are enough colors in this palette to give you a wide range of complete eye looks in different ways. The formula contains crease resistant technology which makes the lasting power even better. The palette carries a mix of mattes and metallics textures.
The Makeup artist makeup artist Lisa Eldridge have designed the palette and they have designed the palette with three different looks (Crush, Date and Night), marked them step by step. Which makes it super easy to get the looks or you can really go over the board and create your very own looks. I personally barely get to play with colors but I can see my self using this palette.
This Palette contains:
- Big Crush-Base is a soft nude in matte
- Big Crush-Liner is a light gold in metallic
- Big Crush-Highlight is a light pink in metallic
- Big Crush-Corner (coral matte
- Big Date-Base is a nice rose gold in matte
- Big Date-Liner is a bronze shade in metallic
- Big Date-Highlight is a white color in metallic
- Big Date-Corner is a pop pink in matte
- Big Night-Base is a beautiful plum brown in metallic
- Big Night-Liner is a nice wine red in matte
- Big Night-Highlight is a gorgeous fuchsia red in metallic
- Big Night-Corner is a brick brown in metallic
I have been playing with this palette for the past week now and I think is a beautiful option for those who want a little bit of every thing in a plum and rosy palette.
The packaging it self make me think of valentines day but definitely it adds a nice finish to your over all vanity look. It does come with a big mirror compact which I find this palette to be easy to carry for your short trips. It does have every thing you need to create some soft every day look as well as bold rosy smoky eye looks. The lasting power is really good, stays put together and doesn’t budge.
Bottom line, I loved it! its beautiful, performs well, blends and layers beautifully and has every color to create a rosy plum eye look. You can easily create the looks, and if you’re some one like me who doesn’t play much with bold and bright shades this is one of the palettes that I would reach out to it. There are soft neutral shades plus a hint of color just for the days you want a pop of color. You can now find it available now at Sephora and Nordstrom.
Press sample provided & courtesy of Lancôme.