Summer is full swing and most of the times we neglect using our facial creams and serums due hot weather to give our skin enough hydration, where we need the most. I have been testing some newly formulated face serums and booster as well as couple of old favorites that contains hyaluronic acid which is not only light weight, it offers immediate hydration to the skin. If you’re not familiar to the term Hyaluronic Acid – it’s an insanely moisturizing molecule which is used to plump and moisturize your skin immediately. They’re not heavy or sticky and gives enough hydration to the skin. Right now Hyaluronic Acid is trending in beauty world and is popping in most of the serums and creams. I have a round-up of some of the Serums and Boosters that contains Hyaluronic Acid that does wonders to your skin.
- Make up For Ever Ultra HD Skin Booster (C$51.00) is a hydrating face booster that offer an immediate hydration to the skin and preps the complexion for makeup. It smooths the appearance of fine lines and gives skin a nice glow. It comes in a very light texture and you get a nice glowing skin within one drop. It’s perfect to carry it while you’re on the go or traveling.
- Ola Henriksen Truth Serum® (C$60.00) this is an amazing serum with powerful anti-aging formula. It not only hydrates the skin – the infused vitamin C and collagen brightens the skin and tightens the pores. I loved how it’s enriched with orange and green tea extracts, which gives a fresh feeling immediately along with a nice orange scent. It’s an oil free formula which works for all type skin.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (C$120) is repair serum that offers a youthful looking skin. Its boosts skin texture for a luminous and smoother looking skin. It’s meant to use as nightly routine but you can use it under your foundation for a smooth finish. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate (C$46.00) is an ultra lightweight water gel serum which works as a hydration booster for complexion. This is a perfect solution for dry skin, it instantly quenches dehydrated skin. The lightweight makes it perfect for all season specially during summer time.
- Laneige Mini Pore Blur Perfector (C$42.00) is an oil controlling serum that smooths out the skin. It works wonders when using on an oily skin. This is perfect for those with oily skin, large pores and uneven skin texture. It locks in skin’s nutrients while reducing skin’s oil and shine with a light texture. It’s infused with mint water and pine needle extract which helps strengthens the skin’s barrier as well as it reduces the appearance of pores.
- Jouviance Youth Boosting Night Serum (C$65.00) is a nice lightweight serum night serum infused with Vitamin C. It stimulate collagen production for smoother, brighter, and firmer-feeling skin. It gets into the skin immediately and products skin against environmental damage. It’s perfect to add to your nightly skin care routine.
I hope this round-up of hyaluronic acid helps, I have seen a dramatic change in my skin since I have started using serum containing hyaluronic acid. It’s really hard for me to pick a favorite serum from this round-up, they all are amazing and works like wonders to the skin. You can definitely add any of these to your morning or nightly skin care routine for a flawless and seamless skin texture.
Many thanks to the brands for sending over press materials for reviewing consideration.